Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
For the loyal fans

Guess Ringo hasnt heard of cell phones. Welcome to the future.

This team is a big stinking pile of two week old garbage in july right now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I've missed 5 home games since 1995, I was 8 when we got the team. Graduated college and have bought my own tickets since. My parents are some of the remaining original season ticket holders. Today as we were walking back, we were all discussing not renewing. It's been too many rebuilds and too much money to watch this terrible product. I look forward to Sunday's. I love the Jaguars. I am hoarse after every game. It is just hard to justify the money for this. I wasn't expecting playoffs, but I was expecting 7-9. A sign of improvement. While I'm seeing improvement and better talent, we aren't getting results. I think fed up is fair.

"For the loyal fans".....

Yea. Because everyone on this board is having a blast being a Jags fan and they root for them just for fun.

Loyal fan or not, This Team is officially the worst in the league.

Just got hit wit a bit o murphy today, thats all.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:"For the loyal fans".....

Yea. Because everyone on this board is having a blast being a Jags fan and they root for them just for fun.

U know, that is so true. Ha! right?
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:To the fans that have been patient and stood up for the team.

The naysayers, the ones who complain during actual game time on the MB, indicating they don't attend the games anyway, have their own forum.

Those of you who actually attend, or those who still stand by your team... Are you fed up yet?

Is an overhaul needed after the bye?

Just asking. I met many of you in Tampa. Die hards. Old. Young. Guys n Gals. Thinking there was hope due to our upside down division.

Are you at wits end? The 1 step forward 2 steps back.

I don't have solutions, but I do want to take the term winnable games out of any sentence structure when discussing this team.

The team was arguably the healthiest this weak and man, did they stink it up.

Thoughts? It's therapy when you know you're not alone in having neck problems from shaking your head.

I don't see a reason to exclude fans who are on here who don't attend games.  Most (like myself) have jobs that took us away from Jax.  I'm here because I want the Jags to win, period!  There's no reason to try and claim yourself to be a better fan than someone else because you attend the game.

Quote:While you're faulting Bradley for allowing 30+ points against the Texans, I'll remind you that Bradley didn't throw a Pic 6 and nor did he throw an INT at the one yard line. Between these two plays 14 points went astray...

NH3...

30+ points allowed to the Bucs and Texans - both league bottom feeders. Loss to the Colts without Luck. A joke of a performance against the Patriots. All this in year 3 of a rebuild and an 8-30 record. Gus has to go. Period. Let's see what Marrone can get out of this roster.

Look on the bright side, at the start of the season Bradley was 7-25.

Quote:Look on the bright side, at the start of the season Bradley was 7-25.
lol

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2015, 07:45 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

I choose to let my tickets go to waste now. If nobody replies on Facebook, I don't give any more effort to get rid of them.

We get more value from the Publix coupon on the back to be honest.

Depending on the off-season, this may be my last year as a ticket holder. You can get them dirt cheap as single game.

Quote:I'd consider any fan of this team to be loyal.. How could they not be?
THIS^^^^ THIS^^^

And did i say more of THIS^^^^

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2015, 08:18 PM by haveaseat.)

lol at this post. Any person still rooting for this team must be loyal. Just because people are smart enough to not throw money away to physically go watch this squad get kicked in the nuts every other Sunday doesn't mean anything.

Except others may have a higher tolerance for pain and a disposable income.

I mean honestly. Can you sit there and legit tell me you can blame people not wanting to pay to watch this week after week??

When you have that many fans get up and start to leave the game against the Texans, mang... thats not a good sign...

The owner has to either fire GM Dave Caldwell or HC Gus Bradley before the bye...

you got to prove to your fans that you care...

cant continue to watch this poor performance every week for years..

Quote:I'm loyal no one can question that. Bottles sucked today though.

Bortles sucked?  Maybe one day you will spell his name right.

As I've pointed out the pick six looked to be Julius' fault.  It seemed he turned the wrong way and too late.  He did that earlier in the first quarter (turning too late).  Also, the 3rd pick there was a minute left.  Not only did he have to score a TD, but have enough time to get onside kick and score again.  The only thing I can think with your idiotic post above is you don't quite grasp making a play when you have to vs. what you do when time isn't against you.  Bortles is one of the few reasons we were even in the game and he sucked?  It is just hard to take you seriously when you offer nothing other than statements with no substance.

Quote:I don't see a reason to exclude fans who are on here who don't attend games.  Most (like myself) have jobs that took us away from Jax.  I'm here because I want the Jags to win, period!  There's no reason to try and claim yourself to be a better fan than someone else because you attend the game.

Which is fine, but you have to understand when those who criticize from the couch as hard as you and some others do, it may rub some fans the wrong way who invest time and money tailgating, walking, sweating and screaming for the Jags to win.  Honestly, as long as you bring something better than TC stating Bortles sucked today, you probably will have decent discussions.

Quote:Which is fine, but you have to understand when those who criticize from the couch as hard as you and some others do, it may rub some fans the wrong way who invest time and money tailgating, walking, sweating and screaming for the Jags to win.  Honestly, as long as you bring something better than TC stating Bortles sucked today, you probably will have decent discussions.

Good luck finding a post of mine where I said Bortles sucked.  I'm pretty objective with what I see; that includes the good, the bad and the ugly and all without drinking teal kool aid.

Initially we had a big lack of talent but now I feel like we aren't the best roster but we have at least average NFL talent. Unfortunate injuries have happened to key components of our defense but they are still the most uninspiring thing in professional sports.

No pain, no gain.

Ya just because you can't go to the games doesn't make you not loyal. Like I can't just fly to Jacksonville 7 weeks a year for one day then fly back. Have been a fan since I was 5 so that's 15 years and I definitely consider myself to be a diehard loyal fan.

Anyone who comes here to discuss the misery that are the Jags is a die hard fan, period!

I met a dude the other day that was from Florida and he said he was a Bucs fan.  When I said I'm a Jags fan (unfortunately) he then admitted he was too but was too ashamed to say so lol.  Once he knew I was a fan, he didn't mind discussing the Jags.