Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ARob status?

Quote:What is gonna be the record with him out?

See how dumb your questions are?

The difference is he's an exciting football player.  My god, man.  Have you completely lost your mind? 
so you admit that we'd lose with him and without him?

good.

i rest my case that he doesn't make a difference

good day, sir

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:what'a our record with ARob?

or are you saying that you'd rather lose "pretty" than lose "ugly"

guess what?

it's all losing

Then don't watch the games, you idiot.  AR15 is one of the most exciting players the jags have had in a very long time.  And you don't care whether he plays or not?

That's just about as stupid as one person can be.  Unless you really aren't a fan of this team...

Quote:Then don't watch the games, you idiot. AR15 is one of the most exciting players the jags have had in a very long time. And you don't care whether he plays or not?

That's just about as stupid as one person can be. Unless you really aren't a fan of this team...

He obviously isn't, j wouldn't waste time arguing with that idiot

Quote:Don't you put that evil on us

Unfortunately the evil is already here.

Hope AR15 is alright.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:so you admit that we'd lose with him and without him?

good.

i rest my case that he doesn't make a difference

good day, sir

Yeah, good day, idiot.

You clearly don't watch the games.  You just come here to troll.  If you watched the games, you'd enjoy seeing how great AR15 is...  But you don't watch, huh?

You just TMD it.  You just look at the game ticker, look at some states, and then log in to troll like a [BLEEP].  

You aren't TMD.  But your that person.  The most pathetic type of MB poster.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2015, 04:59 PM by rocdee.)

Quote:Yeah, good day, idiot.

You clearly don't watch the games.  You just come here to troll.  If you watched the games, you'd enjoy seeing how great AR15 is...  But you don't watch, huh?

You just TMD it.  You just look at the game ticker, look at some states, and then log in to troll like a [BLEEP].  

You aren't TMD.  But your that person.  The most pathetic type of MB poster.
if you don't stop with the personal attacks then i'm going to report your posts

i'm tired of being attacked for my opinion/view.

how can you tell me to grow up and you're personally attacking me?

Quote:if you don't stop with the personal attacks then i'm going to report your post

Because you're and idiot

Word is Gus is spreading frozen yogurt on his leg

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Because you're and idiot
Mods, why is this allowed? ^^

Quote:Mods, why is this allowed? ^^
You just did pretty much the same thing in another thread to me. Don't worry, I gave my opinion back instead of calling for mods.

Quote:He got carted and lower leg put on a imobilizer, and he was crying.
That was the Texans player. Get your eyes checked bro.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

You guys cannot *stand* a different opinion. You start calling names and making emotional posts.

That is really odd. It's only football.

AR15 is one of the few reasons to watch the games.  

Quote:if you don't stop with the personal attacks then i'm going to report your posts

Lawd help us, you just need to get up off the board for a bit and chill out. you are whining about things, babbling madness, and just being an all around unpleasant individual to be around. 

Go read the book "Mindset", it'll change your life. 

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/BrentASJax'>Brent Martineau<span>Verified account</span> ‏@BrentASJax </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/BrentASJax/status/655861629893124100' title="4:42 PM - 18 Oct 2015">2m2 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Allen Robinson walking with one crutch after game. Says it's not as bad as it looks. <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/ASJax?src=hash'>#ASJax</a>

Gus needs to get Rocdee some sprinkles....
[Image: giphy.gif]

Just sit him next week and let him rest for the interim coach after the bye  

Quote:if you don't stop with the personal attacks then i'm going to report your posts

I've tried that and all they will say is you have to grow thick skin to be on here...they won't do [BLEEP] about it...If you notice, the majority of mods posts are as ignorant and rude in their replies to posts as they can possibly be, so yeah....they won't do anything but be even more rude and ignorant to you for "whining" 

Rocdee is one of the most obnoxious people on the board and he is complaining about other people. That's funny.

Besides one very annoying posters thoughts in here. Man if we lose ARob that would be a huge blow, he is very fun to watch and actually does something on the field for us. Hopefully he isnt out long or at all. Also hope the best for that Texans player that broke his leg.