Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is Marqise Lee done?

No, he's far from done. As soon as he's healthy and capable of playing at full speed he'll be lined up in the slot and in the rotation throughout the remainder of the year. This team can't afford to give up on an early 2nd RD pick already in his 2nd year.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just pretend Allen Hurns is Marqise Lee and you feel much better

Quote:Just pretend Allen Hurns is Marqise Lee and you feel much better

Allen Hurns is definitely a good consolation prize.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Lee = Bust :verymad:

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

am I the only one seeing John Oesher in here?

In order for him to be "Done" he would have to begin.

It's a shame, really.  Maybe next year.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Curious to see his status this week, would be awesome to get him and JT getting into the lineups at full production... our offense would be fantastic

Quote:Can he ever find his way back into the starting lineup? I think he can, but it's going to be next year. He's had to deal with too many injuries this year and it's been disappointing.
I think we just let heal up until after the bye 

hamstring is tough injury when your job is to run, when he is out there he has looked good

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2015, 02:08 PM by TJBender.)

Quote:am I the only one seeing John Oesher in here?
I see a troll using Oehser's name.

edit: never mind, he's banned

He's soft.  There is no other way to put it.  Five months and counting for a hamstring.  Unless it's torn, most players in the league would be playing on it.  Not the Jaguars though.  Need to let hangnails completely heal and then wait another few months just to be sure before we play someone.

Quote:He's soft.  There is no other way to put it.  Five months and counting for a hamstring.  Unless it's torn, most players in the league would be playing on it.  Not the Jaguars though.  Need to let hangnails completely heal and then wait another few months just to be sure before we play someone.
Rushing someone back from a hangnail isn't going to do any permanent damage.

Rushing a wide receiver back from a hamstring injury definitely can.

Tons of WR have hamstring issues. Mostly speed guys too. Look at Odell last year missing most of preseason and then the first 5 games. Desean Jackson is constantly out with hamstrings. Alshon Jeffrey has been out for practically the whole season. Then RBs like lesean out for probably 5-6 games. But they must all be soft too. I hate when people don't understand injuries but still make statements like they are fact. He probably did play through small hamstring pulls which ends up making it worse. That's like all the guys I named. There's probably a bunch more just from this year that I can't think of right now.

Quote:Tons of WR have hamstring issues. Mostly speed guys too. Look at Odell last year missing most of preseason and then the first 5 games. Desean Jackson is constantly out with hamstrings. Alshon Jeffrey has been out for practically the whole season. Then RBs like lesean out for probably 5-6 games. But they must all be soft too. I hate when people don't understand injuries but still make statements like they are fact. He probably did play through small hamstring pulls which ends up making it worse. That's like all the guys I named. There's probably a bunch more just from this year that I can't think of right now.

Last couple of years a certain WR comes to mind that had the same issues.  He's been having a pretty good season thus far.  We'll see him Sunday.  

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2015, 06:33 PM by FreeAgent01.)

Quote:Rushing someone back from a hangnail isn't going to do any permanent damage.

Rushing a wide receiver back from a hamstring injury definitely can.

Since when is 3 months rushing someone back?  And not that it can't happen, but how often have you heard of someone having career-ending permanent hamstring damage from playing on one?

Quote:Tons of WR have hamstring issues. Mostly speed guys too. Look at Odell last year missing most of preseason and then the first 5 games. Desean Jackson is constantly out with hamstrings. Alshon Jeffrey has been out for practically the whole season. Then RBs like lesean out for probably 5-6 games. But they must all be soft too. I hate when people don't understand injuries but still make statements like they are fact. He probably did play through small hamstring pulls which ends up making it worse. That's like all the guys I named. There's probably a bunch more just from this year that I can't think of right now.

And you heard the New York media and even Tom Coughlin repeatedly get on ODB's case about it.  Missing 2 or 3 weeks is one thing, but this has dragged on entirely too long, especially considering his history.  He's the Albino Tiger for a reason and it's not because of his ability to play through injuries.

Quote:Since when is 5 months rushing someone back? And not that it can't happen, but how often have you heard of someone having career-ending permanent hamstring damage from playing on one?

If he has a bad hamstring injury he physically can't play. It has nothing to do with not being able to handle some pain. Plus he tried to play on it and re aggravated it. It's not like he's been sitting around doing nothing for the whole season.

I thought walters played well in these last two games and I would be surprised if he was completely benched for mr glass.

Lee's nagging "injuries" are wearing the patience down of the team and the fanbase. Hopefully he's shopped away for a 6th round draft pick but even then that's wishful thinking.

He's medium rare.

Quote:And you heard the New York media and even Tom Coughlin repeatedly get on ODB's case about it. Missing 2 or 3 weeks is one thing, but this has dragged on entirely too long, especially considering his history. He's the Albino Tiger for a reason and it's not because of his ability to play through injuries.

Talk to anyone who actually had to deal with the injury or physical therapist and they will tell you how it is. Who cares what the media says about it. They obviously don't know anything they just want him to play. OBJ worked hard all offseason trying to rid him of these hamstring problems working with trainers ect and he had another hamstring problem now. Sometimes as hard as you try the problem pops up. Look at Cecil shorts. That guy worked harder than anyone and still couldn't get his hamstring problems gone. It's an unfortunate situation for anyone who has this issues because you feel like you can play then it gets worse and you get set back weeks

Quote:Since when is 3 months rushing someone back?  And not that it can't happen, but how often have you heard of someone having career-ending permanent hamstring damage from playing on one?
I said nothing about career-ending, but can serious hamstring damage rob a guy of his speed? Yes.