Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead Season 6 (spoiler alert)

Quote:It never even dawned on me about Alexandria, Va., not being a realistic setting where it's being filmed until you brought it up, but you are right. There's not a lot of roads that are lined up and down by those pines in Va!

Being from VA, I always think of Old Town.

[Image: Old_Town_Alexandria.jpg]

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Exactly, not much desolate road

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Random.....I work with a guy who is the spitting image of Preacher Gabriel. It never dawned on me to ask him if he watched TWD. I finally did yesterday, he said no. I told him to google the preacher on TWD and see if you think y'all are twins. He did, and agreed The resemblance is exact, it's weird. Could be a stunt double, for that matter, he could take the role and no one would notice by appearance alone.

Random...

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Too bad they could just have blown it up! Build a big mouse wheel? That just seemed like somewhat of a lame idea to me.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2015, 11:44 PM by rollerjag.)

Another thing I found hard to believe was zombies distracted more by a flare in the distance than the sound of the flare being shot much closer to them.

Of course, if I worried too much about implausibilities, I wouldn't be watching the show in the first place.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Too bad they could just have blown it up! Build a big mouse wheel? That just seemed like somewhat of a lame idea to me.

Yes! Build a gigantic treadmill cage. Insert walkers. Hook up to power source. Clean energy!
Huh

Wonder if we'll get a little pig little pig let me in

Pretty good episode, though I found it goofy the scavengers were just going overkill on the people they already killed.  

The Wolves couldn't handle the Alexandria group when it was mostly just Carol.  What are they going to do when it's Darryl, Rick, Michonne, Abraham, Sasha, Glenn and Carol.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

They had no chance, and no weapons.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Wolves don't exist...during this time frame and what's happening with the horde it would a group known as scavengers, Negan was part of a group known as the Saviors. Knowing the pacing of this show in the past, I don't think we'll even see Negan until the season (not the mid season) finale.

I got the sense the Wolves are the tv version following the same story line as the Saviors. The timing is similar. Though he didn't have a half burned face, I thought one character might be Dwight. It was when Morgan was surrounded and started beating Wolves with his staff. The guy who indicated they didn't have a choice (on whether or not to attack). If the Wolves are not supposed to be the Saviors, they could be another group which Negan is forcing to attack and provide supplies. I don't know how they would even do Negan on the show as every other word he says is a crass sexual reference or the f bomb. But I'm anxious to find out...
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I got the sense the Wolves are the tv version following the same story line as the Saviors. The timing is similar. Though he didn't have a half burned face, I thought one character might be Dwight. It was when Morgan was surrounded and started beating Wolves with his staff. The guy who indicated they didn't have a choice (on whether or not to attack). If the Wolves are not supposed to be the Saviors, they could be another group which Negan is forcing to attack and provide supplies. I don't know how they would even do Negan on the show as every other word he says is a crass sexual reference or the f bomb. But I'm anxious to find out...

The timeline would fit more along with the Scavengers as it's pre herd but after the Regina/"Reg" & Pete incident, in fact it was Rick gunshot in killing Pete which alerts them to Alexandria, so time wise it fits better with the Scavengers.   While they weren't as significant in the comics, neither were the cannibals but they were able to stretch that.  I'm assumed the guy that got away would be more of a Derek type character.

Though I did state they could likely just consolidate the two groups (Scavengers/Savior) to save money or whatever, but historically how this show is paced, I don't think we'll get a Negan reveal (and therefore a Savior reveal) until the season finale. 

lol @ the last part, I said something similar in the season 5 thread, not sure how AMC will pull off Negan, I could see HBO doing it easily, but AMC will have to tone his mouth down...but his mouth is what gives him his charm.

The tv show has taken some liberties and certainly mixed it up a bit from the comic. (Daryl Dixon, Terminus, etc.) I think they could do a whole season and cliff hanger on the Wolves/Scavengers/Saviors threat/storyline (adding curveballs along the way of course). I expect to see the Hilltop and the Kingdom by the end of Season 6.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Gotta say if there is one I like better in the tv show version, its the changes to Carol. Completely different character compared to her comics version. 

WOW I didnt see that coming, I thought for sure he was going to meet Lucille with all the foreshadowing they did.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Now I'm sad..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Man, this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I respect Glenn for sticking with his core values thru thick and thin, but I knew that bastard would get him killed...

Ugh... This episode was painful.

I knew that was coming.  As soon as he called Rick a [BLEEP].   Sad

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I'm also kind of surprised they gave him a rather bland death, he has probably one of the more memorable deaths in the comics

I will say he was my least favorite member of Ricks Wrecking Crew on the show though.