Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

Julius Thomas might play today.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: 05145bbf862b433738918f3352ad562fe484f7-thumbnail.jpg]

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

@RapSheet

After his first week catching passes without a cast, there’s a good chance #Jaguars TE Julius Thomas (hand) makes his debut today.

GO JAGS !

Quote:@RapSheet

After his first week catching passes without a cast, there’s a good chance #Jaguars TE Julius Thomas (hand) makes his debut today.
Not many people thought he'd play today. This should be interesting

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

After his first week catching passes without a cast, there’s a good chance #Jaguars TE Julius Thomas (hand) makes his debut today.
Don't play with my emotions Julius.....

Quote:Julius Thomas might play today.
Im hearing this too.... cool. optimistically cool

Quote:Julius Thomas might play today.
So what, with or without, we still stink.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>[Image: gjxUiPQy_bigger.jpg]Adam Schefter<span>Verified account‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@AdamSchefter</span></a></span>
</div>
<p class="" style="font-size:28px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">After missing first four games with thumb injury, Jacksonville TE Julius Thomas will make Jaguars' debut today; not expected to be limited.

After his first week catching passes without a cast, there’s a good chance #Jaguars TE Julius Thomas (hand) makes his debut today.
Did Gus tell him to do his job?

He won't play,theres no way. If Jags can't find a way to beat Tampa they should be kicked out of the nfl. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:He won't play,theres no way. If Jags can't find a way to beat Tampa they should be kicked out of the nfl. 
Lol what? Not sure if I believe the two sources who are usually spot on or you...

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 08:33 AM by Doc Holliday904.)

Quote:Why the hell do you guys always post this before its even game day? just results in multiple pages full of garbage. Please delete all gameday threads until at least 2 hours before the game...

Who the hell do you think you are?

Please do not make an official second half GameDay thread. I want to win today. Thanks!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Apparently this is something available from Ed's in my hometown here in the north of England...

[Image: 12141080_950618194986661_4864218017022934966_o.jpg]

Shad really is trying to spread the Jags brand across the UK.

JT debut? Release the kraken.

Quote:Whichever coach loses today will be fired by the end of the season

If we lose, all hell will break loose in these jaguars forums later today.

Quote:If we lose, all hell will break loose in these jaguars forums later today.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if this game ended in a tie today.

Not enough ******** on this thread

Really??? * * * are bad words???