Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Move Toby Gerhart to FB

Quote:Marcedes can fall for 6 yards every time I hand it to him as a fullback in Madden...

Lewis does have a certain gift for looking like he's falling every time he's running.  Most of the time he is, so that's awesome.  We should just hand the ball off to him on every play. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Move Gerhart to waivers more like it
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Move Gerhart to waivers more like it

This

Lol

+1

Probably the most confusing signing of the Caldwell era.

I like Alualu the receiver. Wink
Only a chump boos the home team!

Trade him or cut him. He sucks, a waste of space on the roster.

Can we get a kicker for him?

Slowby Gerhorse barely played last year and it looks the same this year. The guy is having a vacation in Jax with a HUGE contract. Cut this bum or trade him for something valuable. Caldwell made a mistake thinking this clown could be our franchise RB. 

Of course, of course, what are the coaches all thinking? That's why the JAGS aren't winning. It's because of Toby Gerhart and why he's not playing the FB position. The sooner they put him in there at that position, the sooner the Jags can get back to their winning ways.

When in doubt as to what is wrong with the Jags, the nice thing is that we can always pull out the "blame it on" Toby card. Great thread guys.

[Image: a21b50a755faf1cd66113f217daea705.png]

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 02:49 AM by Sosa.)

Quote:Of course, of course, what are the coaches all thinking? That's why the JAGS aren't winning. It's because of Toby Gerhart and why he's not playing the FB position. The sooner they put him in there at that position, the sooner the Jags can get back to their winning ways.

When in doubt as to what is wrong with the Jags, the nice thing is that we can always pull out the "blame it on" Toby card. Great thread guys.
Man, we better keep paying this guy his loaded contract. He's been so productive and is contributing every week!

If he's not helping us with a huge contract on top of it, why keep him? Waste of a roster spot, and we could use the money on someone else like Hurns, ARob, Ryan Davis, etc... You like those guys right? You wanna waste money on Gerhorse instead? No? I don't either. I don't agree with putting him at FB, we have other guys that can do that. We need to trade or just release him for someone else.

Gerhart's contract is guaranteed for the rest of the season so you don't save anything by cutting him now.  Doubt he is on the roster next season.  Awfully expensive for a 3rd stringer. 

Where does Slowby rank amongst Jags RBs all time?

Besides the obvious, I think players such as:

Toddman

Rashad Jennings

Jalen Parmele

Stacey Mack

Elvis Joseph

Greg Jones

Labrandon Toefield

Montell Owens

Derrick Wimbush

Alvin Pearman

Deji Karim

DuJuan Harris

Chauncey Washington

Keith Toston

Were all more talented and/or productive than Slowhart. If I had to compare him to somebody, I'd say he is a much, much more expensive version of Brock Bolen.

Quote:He's not a FB. He's not being moved to FB. You called it from day 1, and you've been wrong ever since. People don't usually cause injury as they try to pat themselves on the back for something that they were wrong about.

What the hell do you know? You said Hurns is practice squad at best and thought Gene Smith was our savior. You are wrong more often than anybody here yet, you think you are smarter and better than everybody here.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 08:00 AM by Jax82.)

Toby is having a nice life in Florida

Quote:Gerhart's contract is guaranteed for the rest of the season so you don't save anything by cutting him now. Doubt he is on the roster next season. Awfully expensive for a 3rd stringer.

But we could use the money else where and I am tired of paying him! Ugh!!1

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 08:49 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Gerhart's contract is guaranteed for the rest of the season so you don't save anything by cutting him now.  Doubt he is on the roster next season.  Awfully expensive for a 3rd stringer. 

You save your pride and dignity. There is no price tag on that. You save laundry detergent costs having to rewash a clean jersey. You save fuel costs on airplane for about 250 pounds less weight. You save hotel and meal expenses on the road.

Those are pretty big savings for cutting him now.

Quote:What the hell do you know? You said Hurns is practice squad at best and thought Gene Smith was our savior. You are wrong more often than anybody here yet, you think you are smarter and better than everybody here.

I said that about Hurns a week after we signed him.  Let's be sure to use proper context when trying to score points here, shall we?

Feel free to find a single quote where I say anything even remotely close to that about Gene Smith.  If you're unable to do so, just admit you're making up things and move on.  Nobody will think twice about you lying. 

I may not be smarter than "everybody here", but I'm fairly certain I've got you covered.  Wouldn't take much.  My dog left a deposit in the back yard this morning that could pretty much take care of that.  And you know what?  At the end of the day, Gerhart STILL won't be a FB. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 10:43 AM by Jerrad.)

Quote:I said that about Hurns a week after we signed him. Let's be sure to use proper context when trying to score points here, shall we?

Feel free to find a single quote where I say anything even remotely close to that about Gene Smith. If you're unable to do so, just admit you're making up things and move on. Nobody will think twice about you lying.

I may not be smarter than "everybody here", but I'm fairly certain I've got you covered. Wouldn't take much. My dog left a deposit in the back yard this morning that could pretty much take care of that. And you know what? At the end of the day, Gerhart STILL won't be a FB.
I don't need a stupid quote to know that you defended gene like he was the second coming for years. Anybody who read the board in that time knows it too. So I don't need to prove it for it to be the truth, tubby.

I'm sure Hurns making the team as an UDFA wasn't the official company line or John Oesher way of thinking so of course you spent all preseason being dismissive and condescending towards anybody who thought he might be a nice player. My dog left a deposit in the yard this morning too, and it was a hell of a lot better than any draft pick your messiah gene smith made. Jars on the shelf! Base hit BAP! In Gene we trust!

Trade him for Roddy White.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend