Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Injury Report

Quote:In other words we can expect Marks to be out yet another week and Thomas' patty cake injury to keep him dancing on the sidelines holding the sigh saying "HAHA Jags, I got a free paid year along with plenty others...!"

FYI a broken finger that required surgery is not a "patty cake injury." He has been out because he could not catch passes.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So in other words, Jags are teh suxerz

A lot of illness going around the league. Hasselebeck was just in the ER, House is sick, I know I've heard of a lot of other players being limited with sicknesses. The Gators QB had the flu against Ole Miss
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

My behind itches...

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:My behind itches...

You should probably stop hanging out with Richard Gere...

you might also want to get a penicillin shot while you're at it...

Quote:In other words we can expect Marks to be out yet another week and Thomas' patty cake injury to keep him dancing on the sidelines holding the sigh saying "HAHA Jags, I got a free paid year along with plenty others...!"
Tell you what.  Have someone break your finger and do tendon damage, and get the same surgery as Thomas, and then tell us what a "patty cake injury" it is. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:You should probably stop hanging out with Richard Gere...

you might also want to get a penicillin shot while you're at it...

Nope... nothing a good scratch can't fix.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 07:10 PM by AnyGivenSunday.)

Quote:Tell you what.  Have someone break your finger and do tendon damage, and get the same surgery as Thomas, and then tell us what a "patty cake injury" it is. 

Despite your major effort at a "ha-ha" by you or other mods, I really couldn't care less. I'm not a professional player paid millions to at least pretend he's part of the football team. Not up to me. Keep going headstrong though brother! 

Edit: I love dispatching trolls too, so keep going please! 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

It's not enough to catch. He can't play because he will have to land on his hand with his body-weight sometimes, and he's probably just not ready for that sort of impact.

It's concerning about James Sample. Hope he doesn't have a rotator cuff tear
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:A lot of illness going around the league. Hasselebeck was just in the ER, House is sick, I know I've heard of a lot of other players being limited with sicknesses. The Gators QB had the flu against Ole Miss

Will Grier doesn't count because he is in college. A few years ago there were more sick players than we are seeing now.

Quote:Will Grier doesn't count because he is in college. A few years ago there were more sick players than we are seeing now.
Immune system concussions count anywhere
No commercial messages in sigs

I think we should just shelf Marks for the year and have him come back 100% with Fowler next year.

Quote:I think we should just shelf Marks for the year and have him come back 100% with Fowler next year.

He definitely should not be rushed back...

But I'd like to see him back around mid November, especially if we're neck and neck for the division title.

But if the season is out of hand by then, yeah, maybe you shelf him and give him a full year of recovery...

I don't want a repeat of what happened with that one dude, was it kampman? If I remember, he came back a bit early and blew out his other knee...

I am still not sure with Marks why they did not put him on the PUP list.

Quote:He definitely should not be rushed back...

But I'd like to see him back around mid November, especially if we're neck and neck for the division title.

But if the season is out of hand by then, yeah, maybe you shelf him and give him a full year of recovery...

I don't want a repeat of what happened with that one dude, was it kampman? If I remember, he came back a bit early and blew out his other knee...

Yep. Also, nobody likes to admit there are "meaningless games", but Marks got injured in one and we don't want him to get re-injured in one.

Quote:Yep. Also, nobody likes to admit there are "meaningless games", but Marks got injured in one and we don't want him to get re-injured in one.

So the 5th games of the year is 'meaningless'?

Wow.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:So the 5th games of the year is 'meaningless'?

Wow.

He isn't back for the 5th game, or the 6th, or the 7th. I am saying, if we aren't contending, don't play him.

He got hurt in a meaningless game where we were out of contention and it has affected his entire season when the team was SUPPOSED to be in contention.

Keep him out. Don't rush him.

Quote:He isn't back for the 5th game, or the 6th, or the 7th. I am saying, if we aren't contending, don't play him.

He got hurt in a meaningless game where we were out of contention and it has affected his entire season when the team was SUPPOSED to be in contention.

Keep him out. Don't rush him.

You can't just keep him out of a game if he is healthy. Alot of players have bonuses that kick in when they play a certain amount of plays or reach a certain level statistically.

Quote:You can't just keep him out of a game if he is healthy. Alot of players have bonuses that kick in when they play a certain amount of plays or reach a certain level statistically.

There is the other side of that as well. A guy who thinks he is healthy enough because he is chasing the bonus when he really shouldn't be playing. Heck, he got a 600K bonus for a meaningless sack in a meaningless game. 

These bonus' are silly in the first place.

Quote:There is the other side of that as well. A guy who thinks he is healthy enough because he is chasing the bonus when he really shouldn't be playing. Heck, he got a 600K bonus for a meaningless sack in a meaningless game. 

These bonus' are silly in the first place.
Your opinion on this is what's silly.