Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What Buccaneers fans are saying

Always pulling for the Jags......one day they'll pull for us....their fans.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 11:47 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Hey if we win this, at least we'll know that we're the best team in Florida this year.

Yep. We already got a coach fired - the Miami one. Will Lovie Smith sit on the hot seat if we win Sunday?

Quote:Yep. We already got a coach fired - the Miami one. Will Lovie Smith sit on the hot seat if we win Sunday?
He IS on the hot-seat already! 

Quote:He IS on the hot-seat already! 

In that case he will not survive a loss to Jacksonville. Every time a coach on the hot seat loses to the Jags, he loses his job.

Lovie Smith is 0-10 for home games. We are 0-8 for away games with Bortles at the helm.

The battle for which team is slightly less horrible than the other!

No link, no fan quotes, no point.

Yawn....

Who cares what the leagues worst team last season & this season (if the Lions hadnt been cheated by the refs most wouldnt have them as the worst team in the NFL).

I don't know WHY there is so much disdain on this forum. It's not like the Jags are the Patriots. We're BOTH at the bottom of the power polls... just depends on which ones you peruse. We have a lot more in common than not. Coaching issues. Kicker issues. Disappointments concerning QBs. Yeah, a lot of Buc fans would rather face the Jags than Atlanta right now. But NONE of them think this game is gonna be a walk in the park.

This one's for Lovie Smith's job.  If you lose to the Jaguars, you lose your job.

One of these years.............

Quote:Yep. We already got a coach fired - the Miami one. Will Lovie Smith sit on the hot seat if we win Sunday?

As much as I'd like to claim that, I don't think we can. Philbin didn't get fired immediately after out game. He got fired after they got hammered by Buffalo, so technicaly Sexy Rexy is the cause. I'd like to think we were the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back though. Wink

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 09:07 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:As much as I'd like to claim that, I don't think we can. Philbin didn't get fired immediately after out game. He got fired after they got hammered by Buffalo, so technically Sexy Rexy is the cause. I'd like to think we were the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back though.

The last Browns coach was not fired immediately after losing to us either. It is just more fun to say, "Lose to Gus, you're on the bus," because of the coincidence. Gary Kubiak was fired after losing in Jacksonville IIRC.

Regardless, if we win at Tampa, we are officially the best NFL team in Florida.

Quote:^Sounds like fun to me.  Arrrrgh!

actually, after i posted my sarcastic vision of the Tampa fanbase, I came to realize that I think they got it right !!

Looking forward to seeing you guys beat the Bucs. Even more than that I'm looking forward to seeing 2,000 BCB members taking over Raymond James. Post a ton of pics if you're going please. 

Quote:Looking forward to seeing you guys beat the Bucs. Even more than that I'm looking forward to seeing 2,000 BCB members taking over Raymond James. Post a ton of pics if you're going please. 

What team do you root for?

Quote:That's not true. I found it interesting to hear their perspective. I think you are under the impression that you're more important than you really are. Almost every post I read of yours is incredibly condescending.

Not sure what this second quote box is all about

You will have to forgive FBT, he is the message board grouch. Very likely still butt hurt that his hero Gene Smith was fired.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:You will have to forgive FBT, he is the message board grouch. Very likely still butt hurt that his hero Gene Smith was fired.
I'm still shocked Jeans was able to get that AlooAloo guy in the 1st round, and then that weapon in the 3rd...

Why did we let him go?!

Quote:They just sit around, dress like pirates, and get drunk.

every week it seems like they find a way to shut down the city and celebrate another pirate that came to their city in like the 16th century of something.
Maybe we should adopt this concept and since we are Jaguars we should dress as Inca's and drink what ever the heck we want.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Lovie Smith is 0-10 for home games. We are 0-8 for away games with Bortles at the helm.

Thats a fun little stat. I hope we can finally win on the road.

Quote:Lovie Smith is 0-10 for home games. We are 0-8 for away games with Bortles at the helm.

The battle of the two stinkers... nice.

The reality of this post makes me a little nauseous.

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.