Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brandon Linder to IR

Quote:I'm just hoping this doesn't "buy" Gus and Dave another year.
It will unless we just lose bad to Tenn, Houston and  Tampa type teams

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm just hoping this doesn't "buy" Gus and Dave another year.
An injury to a guard won't buy you time.

Quote:I love it when people say....it can't get any worse. Because the football gods laugh and say...watch this...

One thing I learned while in the Service. It can always get worse.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I wonder what the corresponding roster move will be.

Quote:Greeeeeaaaaaaattttttttt...............
[Image: Dr.-Who.gif]

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:It will unless we just lose bad to Tenn, Houston and Tampa type teams

Indy without Luck was one of those teams

Quote:I wonder what the corresponding roster move will be.

Tebow IMO

Plug him in- won't miss a beat.

haha

Isn't this why we drafted Cann? 

I'm telling you guys. John Oehser is bad luck.

Quote:Isn't this why we drafted Cann?
No, we drafted Cann cause Beadles is awful

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 12:46 PM by clfcrn777.)

Green Bay had just about as many injuries as anyone else EVERY YEAR. And yet they continue to operate with no issue

Quote:Indy without Luck was one of those teams

You could argue that they may have been even with him considering how badly he's been playing.

In retrospect, starting Hasselbeck, even though it was a "necessity" due to "injury," just may be the thing that turns themaround. For as good as Luck is, you are guaranteed 4-5 completely moronic throws from him that often (this season) resulted in picks. With Matt, you knew you weren't going to get that so in essence, yesterday's game went from: which team is going to give away this game with boneheaded plays to...let's wait for the Jaguars to do what they always do and give the game to us.

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:No, we drafted Cann cause Beadles is awful
I'm not saying he was drafted to take Linders place because Linder is a beast. We drafted him for Oline depth and this is exactly why we have him.

Quote:Isn't this why we drafted Cann?

And he didn't really miss a beat against Indy. Cann and Shatley are more than capable replacements.

Still sucks.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Green Bay had just about as many injuries as anyone else EVERY YEAR. And yet they continue to operate with no issue

I'm sure future HoFer Aaron Rodgers has a lot to do with it don't you?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Next man up.  I'm telling you, between Marks, Thomas, Linder, and Fowler, we could have a nice start on a Pro-Bowl team.

Lol losing a guard does not buy Gus Bradley another year.

I'm sorry but Gus is as good as gone barring a miraculous turn around.

This team is cursed!!!        It's all WW's fault.  He did something to anger the football gods!

third offense in 3 years for Bortles next season... this is why you dont hire defensive head coaches to work with young players.