Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marks Twitter

Quote:And that can't take place at the end of the season? Again, what does it accomplish now?
It can however, we're dealing with a team that can't average 20 points since before his inception. Nothing will surprise me

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Where exactly is the perception that we are getting better coming from? WE ARE NOT GETTING BETTER.

If you refuse to see the improvement that is on you, not the team.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Where exactly is the perception that we are getting better coming from? WE ARE NOT GETTING BETTER.
I beg to differ. We are not losing by 30 plus points every game. We are GETTING BETTER.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 10:53 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:Almost the same scenario as being forced by the fanbase to sit Henne for BB 12 games earlier than they anticipated.

And in hindsight that probably hindered Bortles development more than helped it.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Who cares what he says. He doesn't have to watch this garbage

Or pay for it. I don't think he realizes we, the fans, pay his salary.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I beg to differ. We are not losing by 30 plus points every game. We are GETTING BETTER.

No, we only lost by 34 one game. 

The point is, these whiny millionaires are out of touch with reality.

Quote:I beg to differ. We are not losing by 30 plus points every game. We are GETTING BETTER.

Dude we're not getting better. We scored 13 points today. We suck.

Quote:What u gon get? A hole new, Super Bowl team?

Strawman argument.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Quote:Dude we're not getting better. We scored 13 points today. We suck.

I am not trying to be funny or sarcastic or anything but for the life of me, I do not understand what improvement people see in this team. I don't get it. 

Quote:If you refuse to see the improvement that is on you, not the team.

Players are getting better. Not the team or outcome.

Quote:They are still young and still learning.

Lageman stated this shouldn't be an excuse anymore for this team.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Quote:Lageman stated this shouldn't be an excuse anymore for this team.

Yet some will try.

Quote:Players are getting better. Not the team or outcome.

That's the point, you expect the sum to be greater than the parts?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Sen'Derrick Marks – Verified account ‏@senmarks

It just sucks when ur home team, after 1 loss/ 1-3 at this point, wants everybody fired. What u gon get? A hole new, Super Bowl team.

Wow and that is one intelligent put together thought by someone who has made more sitting on his [BLEEP] this year so far than I will in 20 years. Awesome.

Quote:That's the point, you expect the sum to be greater than the parts?

If we don't win more than 3 games this year, can we agree that we in fact aren't getting better?

What it accomplishes is letting the fans know the owner and gm arent pleased. And frankly, i dont think any players on this roster are in a position to talk about what will and will not result in wins. So he should shut up

Too friendly with your roster is just as bad as losing it. People get complacent

Quote:If we don't win more than 3 games this year, can we agree that we in fact aren't getting better?

Sure.

And I'm not arguing for Bradley's retention, I just look at this team and see progression in the skill positions. I'd love a great offensive mind to get this crew, I think they could be really special.

Quote:That's the point, you expect the sum to be greater than the parts?

I honestly think it's preparedness, well, lack thereof. Gus has these men in situations that make it impossible to win.

So, our QB is comparing us to 5 year olds, our injured DE is basically calling us stupid. What is next?

Quote:What it accomplishes is letting the fans know the owner and gm arent pleased. And frankly, i dont think any players on this roster are in a position to talk about what will and will not result in wins. So he should shut up

Too friendly with your roster is just as bad as losing it. People get complacent

But the "fans" are?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."