Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Da Bucs

I live in Tampa. They're trash right now. A light wind could get through that OL. VJax and Evans are slow, their TE is horrendous, and Martin really isn't much behind that line. Winston holds the ball so long it's hard not to pressure him.

Their DBs are not very good, ARob and Hurns are both faster than them. The only good defensive players they have are Kwon Alexander and McCoy if he decides to show up. Their zone is even softer than ours.

Jags, as bad as we've been, are way better than Tampa.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I live in Tampa. They're trash right now. A light wind could get through that OL. VJax and Evans are slow, their TE is horrendous, and Martin really isn't much behind that line. Winston holds the ball so long it's hard not to pressure him.

Their DBs are not very good, ARob and Hurns are both faster than them. The only good defensive players they have are Kwon Alexander and McCoy if he decides to show up. Their zone is even softer than ours.

yup but Jags fans still think we are the same team from 3 years ago

I know the wins are not there, but you have to be blind to not see the vast improvement 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:yup but Jags fans still think we are the same team from 3 years ago

I know the wins are not there, but you have to be blind to not see the vast improvement 

Vast improvement equates to wins. We are 1-3 instead of 0-4. Vast improvement? No.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 07:33 PM by continuous.)

Jags have a ton of injured starters including our 2 biggest off-season additions. Combine that with lack of depth, experience and a coach that is far from an X and O guy and the Bucs have a real good chance of winning. 3 yrs into a total rebuild and we really only have a decent QB and a some good WRs...

[Image: bucs_clicks.jpg]

Focusing on the Bucs Line....

I see Yeldon going off this game. Couple TDs for the young horse. 

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 01:36 AM by BigSombrero.)

I wouldn't say they majority have given up on Winston at all. Every fan base has a loud portion that just repeat what they hear. Things go bad and people start spouting nonsense. I'm sure jags fans can relate.

He hasn't been great but his game and mentality is nothing similar to Russel. Not close. He has the drive and if Jags give him time, he can do damage.

As far as I see this game, I favor the Jags for one reason. Jaguars are actually a more fundamentally sound team. There is nothing this Tampa team does with any consistency. We can't tackle, we can't catch. We lead the league in penalties. We are second to Indy in turnovers.

You guys seem to be down on your coach but I promise you at best, our staff is no better.

Our defense is soft. We've allowed the third most rushing yards (Jacksonville third best in that category) and 4th most passing tds.

Really isn't a star that isn't heavily in jags favor. But stats aren't everything, which leads to an even darker outlook for my Bucs. I have never seen a more sloppy and unprepared team in my life. Lovie has really lowered the bar to depths I couldn't foresee.

Jags haven't been good but this is a game they should win.

Edit: also we have Mike Jenkins so it's no joke, a free completion whenever Jags want one.

Quote:And why shouldn't we blow them out? The Titans, who were worse than us last year, went down there with a rookie QB and laid a woodshed whoopin on them. Are you saying that we are no better than the Titans?

Of course not. But some of our guys who played in that game are out with injuries now, including Sen'Derrick Marks and Denard Robinson. The Titans were using a quarterback who was short on experience and it was a home game. So yes we are better than Tennessee, but the injury report can be a problem this week.

Quote:[Image: bucs_clicks.jpg]

Focusing on the Bucs Line....

OMG that reminds me of the preseason game when the game was delayed a few minutes because Buccaneers cheerleaders were dancing in the end zone LOL. Amthony Smith could not stop watching them.

Quote:Of course not. But some of our guys who played in that game are out with injuries now, including Sen'Derrick Marks and Denard Robinson. The Titans were using a quarterback who was short on experience and it was a home game. So yes we are better than Tennessee, but the injury report can be a problem this week.

The Titans won that game on the road with a rookie QB. If we can't decisively beat the Bucs, a team who is not only starting a rookie QB but also picked up 11 waived players before the start of the season, then there's something really wrong with what we are doing as a franchise. In fact if we lose to either the Bucs or the Titans this year (teams who both picked ahead of us in the draft and both who are starting rookie QBs) Gus needs to he immediately fired and serious consideration for the termination of Caldwell by the seasons end.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Hello everyone, Bucs fans here. Our two in-state rivals are set to square off next Sunday. I see this forum is really depressing right now, but even though the Jags lost today...I can still see them blowing out the Bucs. 

Bortles looked decent for a while today, and well...you're facing Winston, who many Bucs fans have already written off as the next JaMarcus Russell. You're also facing Lovie Smith...so you're  going to outcoach someone this season ast least

Anyways, hope for a good game...for both our sakes. lol 

Nano,

We're pretty upset that our kicker missed a couple FGs last week. Maybe you can help ease our pain by telling us just how many total FGs and Xtra points your Kicker has missed over the past two weeks.

'02

Quote:Jags have a ton of injured starters including our 2 biggest off-season additions. Combine that with lack of depth, experience and a coach that is far from an X and O guy and the Bucs have a real good chance of winning. 3 yrs into a total rebuild and we really only have a decent QB and a some good WRs...

I have a feeling Julius will make his debut this week. 

'02

Quote:I live in Tampa. They're trash right now. A light wind could get through that OL. VJax and Evans are slow, their TE is horrendous, and Martin really isn't much behind that line. Winston holds the ball so long it's hard not to pressure him.

I agree. This shouldn't even be close, although somehow I see this team finding a way to make it close. But still we most definitely should win.

If I'm forced to eat tomatoes after this game.... I don't even want to go there so I'll stop here. Let's just say it won't be pretty around here.

'02

Quote:It is impossible to be outcoached by Gus Bradley. He is the worst HC of all time. It is like dividing by zero.

If we take Head Coach Gus Bradley's three seasons and divide that by how many times he lead the Jaguars into the Post Season we get ZERO.

See you can do it.

8 games won, 22 games lost, .222% Winning

We all wanted Gus Bradley to turn this franchise around but after losing that Colts game which was handed to them by the Colts and being blown out by the Patriots I really doubt that this is the year....

The question is will we see another year after this one with him at the helm?

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 06:42 AM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:If we take Head Coach Gus Bradley's three seasons and divide that by how many times he lead the Jaguars into the Post Season we get ZERO.

See you can do it.

8 games won, 22 games lost, .222% Winning

We all wanted Gus Bradley to turn this franchise around but after losing that Colts game which was handed to them by the Colts and being blown out by the Patriots I really doubt that this is the year....

The question is will we see another year after this one with him at the helm?

8-22? Gus' record as HC is 8-28 at this point.

4-12

3-13

1-3 (and counting)

It's even worse then you thought.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Really isn't a star that isn't heavily in jags favor. But stats aren't everything, which leads to an even darker outlook for my Bucs. I have never seen a more sloppy and unprepared team in my life. Lovie has really lowered the bar to depths I couldn't foresee.

Wait til Sunday when Bradley's Jags roll into town.

“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson

Bucs radio just said Jags are a team "devoid of talent"
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Please don't get my hopes up.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:8-22? Gus' record as HC is 8-28 at this point.

4-12

3-13

1-3 (and counting)

It's even worse then you thought.

When you show the overall record...I must admit it looks worse than I initially thought.

Quote:I see the Jags losing this one tbh, Tampas D played well enough, Winstons 4 turn overs didn't help...though I wouldn't expect such results against the Jags.  Jags are incapable of generating any pressure so he'll be good in that regard.  The Douggernaut looked good, VJax and Evans should outclass our secondary.  The game really is really about if Winston can show up.