Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Former Dolphins fan here

I can't support a team with an idiot like Steve Ross for an owner and the coaching staff is a joke. I am almost 50 years old. I am wasting time with that team. And the Jags have some young, exciting players. Posluzny is better than every defensive player we have. I was mad when we lost Odrick. Jax has many more pieces in place.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I wish it was was that easy to switch teams. I do not know why I'm coming back to whatever this is, but I do.

This. I can't even imagine being a fan of another team. This sack of trash team IS MY TEAM!

Troll:thirty
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:I wish it was was that easy to switch teams. I do not know why I'm coming back to whatever this is, but I do.
It's not easy. I have been a fan since the 70's. But when the owner is a complete clown, I can't support it anymore. I spend a ton of money on the team and watch them just make the most idiotic decisions of all time. I just want a team that is actually interesting. Miami is boring. And I am already paying for Sunday Ticket....

Lolwut

lmbo you hate where the Dolphins are headed but we're already there  :teehee:

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Dear ex-Dolphins fan:

If you value your sanity, I advise you to pick another team. You can thank me after the Jags finish the season with 4 wins and bring in another new head coach.

Quote:This. I can't even imagine being a fan of another team. This sack of trash team IS MY TEAM!
[Image: 59041672.jpg]

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:[Image: 59041672.jpg]

[Image: s1p1r.jpg]

Quote:[Image: s1p1r.jpg]
HAHAHAHA.  I better be alive when they win their first SB or I'll be MAD!

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

You guys do know that Jax has been to the AFC more recently than Miami? Right?

I feel like there's a woosh in here somewhere. 

I don't know how to tell you I am not joking. I hate the owner in Miami and will not support the team as long as he owns it. Jax has more potential this year than Miami. Heck they already beat them.

Is this irony?

'If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.' - Frank Zappa

Quote:I can't support a team with an idiot like Steve Ross for an owner and the coaching staff is a joke. I am almost 50 years old. I am wasting time with that team. And the Jags have some young, exciting players. Posluzny is better than every defensive player we have. I was mad when we lost Odrick. Jax has many more pieces in place.

You are awesome.

Poz couldn't cover a hotdog with mustard.

Quote:I don't know how to tell you I am not joking. I hate the owner in Miami and will not support the team as long as he owns it. Jax has more potential this year than Miami. Heck they already beat them.

... Still not convinced ...

Come back at the end of the year and say it again with a straight face.

Quote:I don't know how to tell you I am not joking. I hate the owner in Miami and will not support the team as long as he owns it. Jax has more potential this year than Miami. Heck they already beat them.
Do whatever you want to, bud. You're welcomed here and can join us in our journey to success, but don't think it'll be sunshine and rainbows anytime soon. We have good management and Khan is an awesome owner, but our coaching staff is a mess. 

Quote:This. I can't even imagine being a fan of another team. This sack of trash team IS MY TEAM!
Misery loves company.  

Quote:I am done with them after 40 years. I like the direction this team is going. So here I am!

This seems like a great site!

That is hilarious you are going to go with the dis functional Jaguars franchise in lieu of the Miami Dolphins?  I mean both teams dont seem to be going anywhere fast this year, but at least the Jaguars have a long history of Super Bowls oh wait that's Miami...

Sorry I meant to type welcome aboard!

A few things you need to know, a majority of Jaguar fans come on here to vent after every single loss... which is basically like every week.

Quote:[Image: s1p1r.jpg]

Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year,Don't worry its next year, no seriously with a new GM & HC this team's arrow is pointing up you simply have to be patient and realize this year is going to be bad, the next year worse, the following year you wont want to attend the games.