Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Laroy reynolds Cut?

Frangie tweeted that we called up Tony Washington.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Over Sterling?

'02

The receiver thing makes sense.... given that the game will probably start to get away at some point, I can't imagine they'll run a lot of 2 tight end sets. We may decide to spread them out and attack their secondary.

The "ground and pound" strategy will probably last all of 15 to 20 minutes into the game clock.

That sucks. I liked Laroy, he seemed to be really invested in being a Jaguar

That, and probably one of the most fearless players in the league.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

It's also possible he was released to make room for a CB with the injuries in the secondary knowing he wouldn't get snapped up immediately.  

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Tony Washington up, Reynolds cut and Lee downgraded to Questionable per multiple people on Twitter.

Quote:Tony Washington up, Reynolds cut and Lee downgraded to Questionable per multiple people on Twitter.
Surprise!

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Lee Sad
Shock the world

Quote:Why would a team cut a player a day before a game to bring somebody up from a practice squad?
Because they need that roster spot to fill a hole at another position?

Quote:We were top heavy at LB with 7 on the active roster plus an 8th LB on the practice squad. Last year the Jaguars were hoping he could be their Otto, but now Skuta is really looking great at the position and Armbrister has flat beat out Reynolds for the backup role. Reynolds has since been relegated to 3rd team at both OLB spots
(Lotulelei is the backup at WLB behind Telvin, and LaRoy doesn't play MLB)
, and he may still be struggling coming back from his injury. I've held out hope for LeRoy, but I doubt he'll really be missed.

I wonder who they plan to activate... Blackmon? J/K.

no mater how cynical anyone is about his return... i hope every day that he comes back

Quote:That sucks. I liked Laroy, he seemed to be really invested in being a Jaguar

That, and probably one of the most fearless players in the league.

The one play that stands out to me is when he made a tackle after losing his helmet. I wish I could remember which game it was.