Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 3

Quote:Why is that little blip in Texas between Dallas & Houston getting the Pats?    It looks very specific to that certain town while everyone else (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, etc.) are getting the Bears vs Seahawks.

Quote:Which town? I see the one area getting the Browns game which im guessing is because of Manziel

It looks like a little spot in Texas is getting both the Browns and Dolphins games. My guess is that is College Station, where Tannehill and Manziel went to school.

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It looks like a little spot in Texas is getting both the Browns and Dolphins games. My guess is that is College Station, where Tannehill and Manziel went to school.

Yup

Quote:I hate that we never get a Jags game in Texas if they aren't playing the Texans or Cowboys. No one wants to see the squeelers vs the Rams here
I feel your pain. I live in Florida. Northwest panhandle. Almost Alabama.

My AFC game is usually the Phins or Pats... until they play the Jaguars apparently...

Last week I got the early CBS game instead of the Jags and Phins... this week I get Squeelers Rams....

ugh...

Quote:It often makes no sense what is shown where. Why would anybody in Texas care about the Steelers and Rams?
Sense is in the eye of the beholder in this case I suppose...

When a market has no "dog in the fight" so to speak....

Like where I live and certain areas of Texas, the local affiliate chooses which game based on what they think will draw the most views.

Steelers are a big draw....

Unfortunately.

The Houston and Dallas areas are blacked out for obvious reasons...

somewhat amusing is the (I'm assuming) Texas A&M area of Texas will be showing the Brownies

but Manziel will be riding pine.

bet they change by Friday

Quote:Which town? I see the one area getting the Browns game which im guessing is because of Manziel

Good Catch.  I meant the Buffalo vs Miami game but your logic above would apply to that as well since Tannyhill is from Texas A&M as well !!

Thanks !!

Looks like ill be watching the game on a mexican channel in crappy quality lol still better than watching the squeelers rams game

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Steelers-Rams game could get interesting. The Steelers defense is not all that, so the Rams could get something going especially with this being Gurley's debut. And the Rams defense is rather stout despite getting run over by Matt Jones and the Redskins OL. I could see that Rams secondary challenging the best QB-WR duo in the game with Big Ben and A. Brown.

'02

Quote:I wish I could get NFL Sunday Ticket! Makes me so mad that it is exclusive to a satellite company. Of course I do get Jaguars games here, but there is always a better NFC game on elsewhere when the Buccaneers play.

No Satellite Needed for NFL Sunday Ticket

https://nflst.directv.com/?CMP=KNC-NFLST...876f1d1e7f

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."