Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
3-2 after Tampa?

Quote:I love the idea of blitzing but we need better defensive backs because when we blitz it's not as effective the Jets blitzing, they always have 1 or more player get to the QB forcing a sack or a bad throw. When we blitz the QB finds someone open. 

I don't even think the Jets blitzed that much. They were just destroying the Colts line and getting to Luck. The Jaguars did that early in the first half of the game at Indy last year.

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2015, 12:16 PM by MinistryMan2007.)

Quote:While I agree that it's very unlikely, I'm not sure the colts are going to turn things around very quickly based on how it's coming apart right now.

The Colts O-line is terrible. Luck is going to be running for his life and throwing ill advised passes until they draft some big men and let them jell. The line they have now, outside of Costanzo, is an absolute joke. As far as I'm concerned, blitz Luck until they either figure out how to stop it, or until he learns to throw the ball away.

Quote:I don't even think the Jets blitzed that much. They were just destroying the Colts line and getting to Luck. The Jaguars did that early in the first half of the game at Indy last year.

Last year it was hard to believe our team was actually building but it seems like we are headed in the right direction. This defense is playing pretty good, not getting to the QB as much as last year but we are missing our 1st round pick and Marks. I think next year when Fowler comes back, Marks is coming back sometime this year, and we get a stud FS, this defense will be really good. We just need to move the ball on offense.

Quote:Last year it was hard to believe our team was actually building but it seems like we are headed in the right direction. This defense is playing pretty good, not getting to the QB as much as last year but we are missing our 1st round pick and Marks. I think next year when Fowler comes back, Marks is coming back sometime this year, and we get a stud FS, this defense will be really good. We just need to move the ball on offense.

I know some people don't want to hear this but Sergio has been great. Ranked positively pretty much every week on PFF (take it for whatever it's worth). But he's been more than capable of holding down the spot.

@Coltfallingapartjagsrising.fersure

Quote:Not impossible but very unlikely. Don't expect the colts' struggles to continue.

I'm not seeing what is going to change. That line isn't getting any better.

tell it money, I only got 4 picks outta 16 last week

theres a changing of the guard here I tellya

Quote:Not impossible but very unlikely. Don't expect the colts' struggles to continue.

People forget that the Colts have gone up against Buffalo and Jets defense.....

They'll get tacks this weekend, and I expect Luck to blow up and we'll be talking Monday again of how we're going to stop Luck after we got gashed by Brady and the Pats

Sergio Brown is a good free safety.
"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

like I said last week I don't think the tampa will be the cakewalk many are expecting, tbh I expect them to lose, but I do see them beating Indy. 

Quote:If we beat the Colts somehow, we can start talking about playoffs. Our division is weak and at 3-2 that means the Colts could be 0-4 or 1-3 if they beat the Titans this week. We have a schedule that won't be so harsh after the Patriots and Colts games. 

[Image: mora_playoffs.jpg?w=550]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Andrew Luck has thrown more INTs since he's been in the league than Cutler over that same timeframe.....
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Sergio Brown is a good free safety.
Cosign

The Colts line is bad but both teams they faced literally have a Pro Bowl caliber player at each spot on their line.

I'm not yet ready to say we can take advantage to the same degree those teams did.

It had to boost the team's confidence beating Miami in the way that they did.

The fast start, defending a surging Miami team and .....in the fourth quarter taking charge to close out the game.

I'm so proud of these guys and think they have really turned a corner.

Now anything is possible.

GO JAGS!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

My guess is that we'll be 2-3 and on our way to a final record of 6-10 which is a respectable finish after last year.  

lets get though this week first before we worry bout the colts. We face the pats first. focus needs to be on that game.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Went last time we played the bucs in Tampa and will be going again as my brother is a bucs fan. Quinn Gray was the man that day.

We need that IT factor at safety position. Every time Kam makes a hit on a opponent the players feed off that energy, we don't have that player in our backfield. The middle of the field is always open. 

Yes. It's very possible, as long as, Luck continues to suck. I don't want to get too excited because I believe we've seen this many times, then reality sets in. If we get to 3-2, I'll go out on a limb and say we win the division and make the playoffs.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]