Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are Patriots fans saying about us?

Quote:Are those sites for Pats fans or having affairs?
Ashleymadison was a patriots site just hidden by the glamour of infidelity! It was really how BB got all his secrets! Then it was hacked and more news comes out! Coincidence?
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Should be...

cheatersupporters.com

lovetocheat.com

fansofcheating.com

cheatoftheweek.org

cheatordie.com
www.deflated-dynasty.com

Quote:It is funny that usually we get more respect from the fans of good teams than we do from other bottom feeders.
Losing makes people awnry.

Tennessee is full of inbreds.

Houston will always be the "3rd" Texas team....

I got excuses for days for us bottom feeders!

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2015, 10:36 AM by imtheblkranger.)

Quote:www.deflated-dynasty.com

My momma says Andrew Luck is ornery bc he got all them stats and no Super Bowl
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:My momma says Andrew Luck is ornery bc he got all those stats and no Super Bowl
yah know... I knew I should have used cantankerous.

I always spell ornery like it sounds instead of how it is spelled. 

smh....

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2015, 10:42 AM by elprimero.)

Quote:www.deflated-dynasty.com

T

Did you seriously just acknowledge how losing makes fans bottom feeders and then put then put the Patriots down for deflate gate in the next sentence? Have some perspective dude. Anyone who was actually paying attention to that story knows it was all BS. You're just as blind to your biases as they are theirs.

Quote:Did you seriously just acknowledge how losing makes fans bottom feeders and then put then put the Patriots down for deflate gate in the next sentence? Have some perspective dude. Anyone who was actually paying attention to that story knows it was all [BAD WORD REMOVED]. You just committed the act you hate.
lol

lighten up... what you are Tom's agent?

And I never claimed to hate anything...

losing makes people angry, losing doesn't make them bottom feeders. Losing always and forever, like we do, the tacks, the browns etc, makes you bottom feeders.

(I include us lowly ornery jaguars fans too)

I actually "put down" the Pats in the first sentence.

I paid about as much attention to that story as the next guy that was force fed it by every sports network for months on end.

We all know what happened. We all know why the NFL acted the way it did.

It's over now but

They will have asterisks and haters forever.

Deal with it.

They cheat. In any which way they can.... 

I have to deal with that.... you have to deal with a lot of fans that get to make jokes, create memes, put down, post on boards... about the Cheatriots being Cheatriots.

That all being said... I was just jumping in on the joke that was already started by someone else.

It was funny.

Give it a chuckle.

lol we on the most part have no idea what to expect from the Jags!  We were giddy when you bet the phins, but I have not seen one game of yours yet this year, but thankfully BB and the coaches do and will hopefully have a great game plan to take you guys down.

Again thanks for squishing the phish. lol

As for cheating, i'll take the spygate jokes, there was evidence there to back it up. As for deflategate that was bogus and the NFL knew it, can't even prove anything happened in the AFCCG game but lets dole out punishment because we think they must have cheated (eye roll) lol

Quote:Are those sites for Pats fans or having affairs?

Both. they are partner/sister sites.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

they said we were peachy keen

I forgot a few.

backedbygoodell.com

craftycheaters.eu

howtocheatandbeat.edu

cheatingfordummies.org

professionalcheating.com

And...

NewEnglandCheatriots.org

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Did you seriously just acknowledge how losing makes fans bottom feeders and then put then put the Patriots down for deflate gate in the next sentence? Have some perspective dude. Anyone who was actually paying attention to that story knows it was all [BAD WORD REMOVED]. You're just as blind to your biases as they are theirs.

LOL

Every team not named the patriots* has a lot of fans that will call you guys cheaters- probably forever. The wonderful thing about the whole ordeal, is that patriots* fans get spun up tighter than a camel's butt in a sandstorm every time someone says it. Throw in that God-awful New England accent, and there's quite a bit of hilarity to be had watching patriots* fans defend their team's shenanigans over the years. Carry on, I rather enjoy it.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2015, 11:20 AM by PatsFanNH.)

Quote:I forgot a few.

backedbygoodell.com

craftycheaters.eu

howtocheatandbeat.edu

cheatingfordummies.org

professionalcheating.com

And...

NewEnglandCheatriots.org
Ahhh just KISS OUR RINGS!!! lol and your swear filter is very sensitiveSmile

and backed by Goodell?? why do opposing fans think this? he has given the Pats the harshest penalties of ANY other team? Hell for deflategate he took 2 draft picks with NO PROOF OF WRONG DOING! NONE! Kraft should have taken him to the woodshed for that!

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2015, 11:28 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:lol we on the most part have no idea what to expect from the Jags! We were giddy when you bet the phins, but I have not seen one game of yours yet this year, but thankfully BB and the coaches do and will hopefully have a great game plan to take you guys down.

As for cheating, i'll take the spygate jokes, there was evidence there to back it up. As for deflategate that was bogus and the NFL knew it, can't even prove anything happened in the AFCCG game but lets dole out punishment because we think they must have cheated (eye roll) lol
There was plenty of evidence to support deflating footballs.. If you can't see that you are a homer. Dude was called "the deflator" in texts for crying out loud! Regardless of whether or not you were punished or should have been, doesn't change the fact a team assistant deflated footballs. It was overblown, but don't say it didn't happen. OJ got off too.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2015, 11:39 AM by Jaguarmeister.)

Quote:<div>
Okay.  That's different than.

</div>

Quote:Than... ?

Well?!?! We're waiting!

[Image: waiting.gif]

Quote:lol we on the most part have no idea what to expect from the Jags!  We were giddy when you bet the phins, but I have not seen one game of yours yet this year, but thankfully BB and the coaches do and will hopefully have a great game plan to take you guys down.

Right, no evidence.  That's why the team agreed to the punitive requirements without any appeal over the "deflategate" incident. 

Pats fans are awfully sensitive about their squishy balls. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Than... ?

Well?!?! We're waiting!
I've been on the edge of my seat waiting for the conclusion to this.  We must demand an answer!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Ahhh just KISS OUR RINGS!!! lol and your swear filter is very sensitiveSmile

and backed by Goodell?? why do opposing fans think this? he has given the Pats the harshest penalties of ANY other team? Hell for deflategate he took 2 draft picks with NO PROOF OF WRONG DOING! NONE! Kraft should have taken him to the woodshed for that!

Your rings?

;

;

Quote:There was plenty of evidence to support deflating footballs.. If you can't see that you are a homer. Dude was called "the deflator" in texts for crying out loud! Regardless of whether or not you were punished or should have been, doesn't change the fact a team assistant deflated footballs. It was overblown, but don't say it didn't happen. OJ got off too.
For the AFCCG game there was absolutly no Proof, which was ALL the wells report was suppose to be investigating.

1. The Official recollection was disregarded on which guage he used. If we take his word for it the Pats footballs were within the natural gas law. (Outside of 1 football that was amazingly the one INT by the colts)

2. The Wells Report even stated the Pats fully cooperated and that the organization and BB were not involved. 9But yet the league takes the picks AND money for lack of cooperation?? HUH?)

3. the deflator texts are lol, but again was beyond his scope he was ONLY looking into the AFCCG game and those were from MONTHS ago, and that deflator text was from the YEAR before.

All in all did they probably do it? yup. was there proof that was found? NOPE   the game balls all fell within the legal limit w hen the ideal gas law was applied. Besides why no outrage over the officials OVER inflating the Balls to 16 PSI? didnt that give the Jets an unfair advantage? lets do an investigation maybe their equipment guy got hold of the Pats ball and over inflated them lol

Quote:Right, no evidence.  That's why the team agreed to the punitive requirements without any appeal over the "deflategate" incident. 

Pats fans are awfully sensitive about their squishy balls. 
If you think  Kraft agreed because he thought they did it I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you for cheap! Kraft wanted keep his power inside the NFL and any LEGAL fight would have cost him that. (FYI thats the only appeal he could do.)

Brady won, and easily won his case. The proof was flimsy at best. "More probable than not he was somewhat aware" <--- WT Heck does that mean could you delude it any more. Also outside of MONTHS old texts they had NADA...

Patriots will always be cheaters to me. Sorry Pats fans. Doesn't mean I believe Belicheck is a helluva coach and Brady/Gronk are fantastic football players because they are.

Still cheaters in every other fanbase eyes.
Shock the world