Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bill Bellichick Has Been Scouting The Jaguars Since The Offseason

Quote: 

Offensively, we should be able to move the ball.  We are going to need some turnovers on defense.  Tyrod Taylor almost beat the pats after throwing 3 interceptions.  And that is after giving up 40 points.  Their D can be had.  We will have to protect the football though.
-First ANY team can beat any other team in the NFL on any given Sunday. That said PLEASE look closer at what Buffalo did, they were down 37-13 in the 4th when the D coordinator changed the D to a more vanilla D and the Offense got greedy trying to get Brady his 400th TD throw. The gane was not close, and the Pats dominated them from the 2nd series to the 4th Quarter, the Pats never make the same mistake twice.

As for the Jags, you guys shocked me when you bet the Phins, (Happily shocked.) I was almost as shocked by your win as I was by the Colts losing to the Jets (ugg). So here is to a fun (NO MAJOR INJURIES) game Sunday.  As for my 2 cents on the game, its a tough spot for the Jags the Pats have a bye next week and the game is at the Razor, add in a Brady playing his best football right now and I see the score being 42-21 Pats... But I been way wrong before Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:-First ANY team can beat any other team in the NFL on any given Sunday. That said PLEASE look closer at what Buffalo did, they were down 37-13 in the 4th when the D coordinator changed the D to a more vanilla D and the Offense got greedy trying to get Brady his 400th TD throw. The gane was not close, and the Pats dominated them from the 2nd series to the 4th Quarter, the Pats never make the same mistake twice.

As for the Jags, you guys shocked me when you bet the Phins, (Happily shocked.) I was almost as shocked by your win as I was by the Colts losing to the Jets (ugg). So here is to a fun (NO MAJOR INJURIES) game Sunday. As for my 2 cents on the game, its a tough spot for the Jags the Pats have a bye next week and the game is at the Razor, add in a Brady playing his best football right now and I see the score being 42-21 Pats... But I been way wrong before Smile

Tyrod almost brought them back. Anyways, not saying we will throw for 400 yards, just saying we should be able to pass on your secondary. It's going to come down to how our defense plays though.

http://www.patriots.com/news/2015/09/23/...ow-jaguars

DUUUUVVVVAAAAALLLLLL!

Off the cuff, no notes, this guys know more about the roster than most fans.  Not a patriots fan, but you have to respect the preparation.

DUUUUVVVVAAAAALLLLLL!

It's not rocket science. He has a paid staff to supply him with the information.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

He has agents in every NFL city digging through garbage and taping training camps from their smart phones... The Patriots have their own CIA like spy-ring even... I wouldn't doubt that many on this staff are double agents working for the Hoodie... We all know what Doug Marrone thinks of loyalty.

Quote:He has agents in every NFL city digging through garbage and taping training camps from their smart phones... The Patriots have their own CIA like spy-ring even... I wouldn't doubt that many on this staff are double agents working for the Hoodie... We all know what Doug Marrone thinks of loyalty.

Belichek can spy all he wants, but he will never get our chunky monkey/rocky road combination recipe.

Quote:Belichek can spy all he wants, but he will never get our chunky monkey/rocky road combination recipe.

They'll be serving it at Foxborough this Sunday Bro, just to rub it in....

Jealousy is delicious.

Belicheat will own many victories and football accolades. He will also own the fact that 99 percent of human beings perceive him to be a cheater. A man who lacks integrity. A man who will bend the rules beyond the legal limits to attain an advantage. He will forever be known as a man who is morally bankrupt.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Gameday preparation:

Video Camera - check

Battery Charged - check

Deflate needle - check

Game On !!

Quote:Jealousy is delicious.

[Image: FAT-GUY-IN-PATRIOTS-SHIRT-WACTHES-TV-300x186.png]

Huh

Quote:[Image: FAT-GUY-IN-PATRIOTS-SHIRT-WACTHES-TV-300x186.png]

world champ

BB has been watching tape on this team since the pre season? Wow... he must have a lot of time to waste.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015, 01:24 PM by Chuckd.)

Quote:the Pats never make the same mistake twice.
You mean except losing to the same coach and QB twice in the SB?

We'll see you pantywaists on the field Sunday
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

Did u guys see Article on Nfl.com comparing Tyrod Taylor? I'd take Bortles over Taylor any day. Taylor actually reminds me more of Russel Wilson there both better outside of pocket both can run and better passers out of pocket.

Quote:Bill Belichick is like Robert E. Lee in that he is always one step ahead of his opponent, as if he can read his opponent's mind.  

You do realize Robert E. Lee lost the Civil War don't you?  I'm not sure he read General Sherman's mind as the Union Army was torching Atlanta.

[Image: shermanatlanta.gif]

Quote:Did u guys see Article on Nfl.com comparing Tyrod Taylor? I'd take Bortles over Taylor any day. Taylor actually reminds me more of Russel Wilson there both better outside of pocket both can run and better passers out of pocket.
He reminds me of Vick. The kid is actually pretty accurate and can sling it effortlessly like Vick.

Quote:[Image: FAT-GUY-IN-PATRIOTS-SHIRT-WACTHES-TV-300x186.png]

Yeah, there are not fat loads in Florida or anything like that.

Leave the state and get some culture.

Second thought....Don't.  Stay there.

Shoot people, have creepy trials that go awry and enjoy the god awful lifestyle.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015, 06:45 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:Yeah, there are not fat loads in Florida or anything like that.

Leave the state and get some culture.

Second thought....Don't. Stay there.

Shoot people, have creepy trials that go awry and enjoy the god awful lifestyle.
I've been to New England many of times. Pretty, love the mountains, but damn you cannot beat the weather here. Lifestyl? Lol really? Awesome beaches, boating in great weather, marsh, river and 25 minutes from one of the coolest cities in the US (St. Aug). Believe me, we have nothing to be jealous of as far as lifestyle goes. Anyways, different strokes for different folks.