Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread. - Second Half

Well now that was a very exciting first half.

I want more of that from my Jags.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Demarco Murray 5 rushes for 1 yard. Why we're we clamoring to overpay for him again?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I've seen too many close sacks on Tannehil but not pulling it off, need to get some sacks yo! 

Now, we need to figure out a way to cover Jordan Cameron. We had been doing fairly well covering opposing TEs, but so far it's beeN shades of years past.

I feel like if we can figure that out, and maintain our composure we have a legitimate shot at this game.

Regardless, that was a pretty good first half of football.

GO JAGS!
<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

I really hope we crush the dolphins in the 2nd half.

These announcers suck

Quote:Demarco Murray 5 rushes for 1 yard. Why we're we clamoring to overpay for him again?
Exactly.

In Murray's favor, the Eagles offense is not really running back friendly - as far as getting rushing attempts go.

Cyp is missed in that regard.

No commercial messages in sigs

jaguars aren't allowed to have breaks.

No commercial messages in sigs

Announcers acting like refs never spot the ball wrong

weh have to stop these plays! 

Quote:Demarco Murray 5 rushes for 1 yard. Why we're we clamoring to overpay for him again?
He did good on MNF.

ugh

I really want the Jags to get a few TOs to make me feel really good about this game.

[BLEEP] man

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 05:52 PM by CSO14.)

Alu got juked bad
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

It wasn't a spot foul it was a 15 yard penalty you knuckle nut announcers!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

lol @ these announcers

Wow, the Phins are catching EVERYTHING close to them. Unreal.

Quote:Announcers acting like refs never spot the ball wrong

They don't know how to deal with the jags doing well. They didn't prepare for that outcome.