Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's list some positives going into Sunday

If his knees can hold up with the rest of his body, so far he's showing his touger than M. Lee by playing thru his injuries.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:He is the most skilled RB on the roster, and I was extremely impressed with his cutting ability. He and Denard will be a good one-two punch... just need to feed them

I wish they stuck to the game plan and kept giving them the ball. Besides that one drive, Bortles was off all game. He missed throws so bad that our receivers couldn't even attempt to make a play on.

Anyway, Yeldon and Robinson have real potential. I believe in that. Nice mix of skills.
Shock the world

Quote:Kotite....ya fired!

..from the guy who would prefer to lose so the HC is terminated?
Only a chump boos the home team!

My positive for this game is that I no longer feel the need to watch the Jags live. I can record it and watch later, and make better use of my Sunday afternoon.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2015, 09:13 PM by Jerrad.)

Quote:..from the guy who would prefer to lose so the HC is terminated?

I'd rather win . But what I want is irrelevant. Losing is inevitable. So as the losses pile up, Dave and Shad need to call Gus to the boardroom after the season and say "Gus....ya fired!"
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

The positives...

There will be air in my lungs as I watch the game and gaze out over the St. Johns.

The beer will be flowing and I'll be partaking in too many of those.

The sun will be shining.

I'll look at the world's largest scoreboards and wonder how in the world they were ever constructed.

I'll be watching with my son and a good friend of mine while my wife is out spending our money.

I'll take comfort in the fact that I live in the best country in the world and my first world problem will be having a poor football team to cheer.

I have a young and developing team to watch despite the current struggles.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:I wish they stuck to the game plan and kept giving them the ball. Besides that one drive, Bortles was off all game. He missed throws so bad that our receivers couldn't even attempt to make a play on.

Anyway, Yeldon and Robinson have real potential. I believe in that. Nice mix of skills.

Especially the one's right in there hands

Quote:I'd rather win . But what I want is irrelevant. Losing is inevitable. So as the losses pile up, Dave and Shad need to call Gus to the boardroom after the season and say "Gus....ya fired!"

Waaaahh.. I never get what I want.

Quote:Waaaahh.. I never get what I want.

Rich Kotite lol you seem to have a thing for terrible coaches. I take it you are also a Bruce Coslet and Art Shell fan. You pick losers, and I don't like losers. So Kotite....ya fired!

But if you fire me, who's gonna change your diaper?

Quote:But if you fire me, who's gonna change your diaper?

That's a terrible joke. Terrible. I don't like stupid jokes, I like good jokes. I can't have somebody working for me that tells terrible, stupid jokes. Kotite....ya fired!

Quote:It can get worse though... Do you remember the Redskins game last year? That was HORRIBLE.
In all my years of supporting this team, I have never felt more embarrassed, and been more disgusted from a single-loss, than that game last year against the Skins. The team just flat-out quit in that game and refused to fight. It was made worse for me, since I have a lot of friends and relatives who are Redskins fans. Although it was funny seeing how Skins fans tried to talk themselves up into believing that their team was going to the Super Bowl after that one game, and then seeing the season blow up in their faces as the year went on.

Quote:The positives...

There will be air in my lungs as I watch the game and gaze out over the St. Johns.

The beer will be flowing and I'll be partaking in too many of those.

The sun will be shining.

I'll look at the world's largest scoreboards and wonder how in the world they were ever constructed.

I'll be watching with my son and a good friend of mine while my wife is out spending our money.

I'll take comfort in the fact that I live in the best country in the world and my first world problem will be having a poor football team to cheer.

I have a young and developing team to watch despite the current struggles.
Winner!  Although, not sure when the sun will shine again! Sick

We aren't the Chiefs! Can you imagine what their message board looks like?

Quote:That's a terrible joke. Terrible. I don't like stupid jokes, I like good jokes. I can't have somebody working for me that tells terrible, stupid jokes. Kotite....ya fired!

Like you could afford me. And it's no joke. Crybabies need their diapers changed or they could get a rash.. or worse.

Quote:Rich Kotite lol you seem to have a thing for terrible coaches. I take it you are also a Bruce Coslet and Art Shell fan. You pick losers, and I don't like losers. So Kotite....ya fired!

What's wrong with Art Shell? Looked at his wiki, looks like he won some games. AFC championship appearance on a 12-4 season. He got fired on a 9-7 season.

Blaine Bortles is our qb. Allen burns is our WR.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:What's wrong with Art Shell? Looked at his wiki, looks like he won some games. AFC championship appearance on a 12-4 season. He got fired on a 9-7 season.

That's true. I was thinking of his comeback in 06 which was a complete disaster.

Quote:Like you could afford me. And it's no joke. Crybabies need their diapers changed or they could get a rash.. or worse.

Uhhhhh.....

....ya fired!

It's week two plenty of time to correct course
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]