Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lee and robinson are busts

We don't know if they are busts yet. They definitely need to be more consistent and stay healthy. Bust = Harvey/Gabbert/Blackmon/etc. They still have a chance to be something. Bust = no chance to be anything but a scrub....

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No they aren't.

Quote:Not calling anyone a bust yet, but they aren't rookies anymore.
Agreed, not calling them busts yet. Nor are they technically rookies anymore as they just played game 1 of year 2. They are young so give them some time to prove they are either worth taking in the second round or are indeed busts.

Quote:Rumor has it that being clutch and being a bust are two different things. Our guys are neither clutch nor productive. Look a little consistency would be nice. Our players drop like flies and drop passes every year. Don't cover your eyes and pretend it's not true.

Look I try to respond to a post and explain and this is the crap responses we get back. And I get called out for not posting on topic.

They wanted to call Jordan Mathews a receiver who just caught 10 passes for 102 yards a bust because he dropped a pass. Gimme a break arob wishes he could have that production. I guess you can't handle the truth it's ok.

48 hours later and the negative Nancy's are still out in force.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Lee has been a disappointment just from lack of availability. Gene smith was horrible, but he was right about availability being the best ability.

Robinson hasnt been consistent enough. Not even close.
Lee has played in 13 games

Robinson has played in 11 games

Why is Lee only getting blasted for availability, and dont tell me about preseason 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Come on money.  If these players are as good as you say they can be, why haven't they shown it?  I saw some good plays, but I didn't see anything that stood out as a number 1.  Take MJD for example, dude was a stud in his rookie year, and then just continued to get better.  These guys don't even look half decent most of the game.  Everytime the ball is thrown, I hope it gets caught.  It's not automatic like most teams.

In 10 games last year, Robinson had 48 catches for 548 yards. Over the course of a season that comes out to 76 catches for 876 yards. As a rookie. I am failing to see the point of calling him a bust. Because he had a drop the other day?

Quote:Lee has been a disappointment just from lack of availability. Gene smith was horrible, but he was right about availability being the best ability.

Robinson hasnt been consistent enough. Not even close.

No the best ability is having actual ability. Gene was an idiot.

Quote:48 hours later and the negative Nancy's are still out in force.
We could win the Super Bowl by 50 points and clfcrn777 would still find a reason to fire Bradley and Caldwell.

Quote:48 hours later and the negative Nancy's are still out in force.

Yeah our team is really stacked and awesome. We just don't see it though.

Quote:Look I try to respond to a post and explain and this is the crap responses we get back. And I get called out for not posting on topic.

They wanted to call Jordan Mathews a receiver who just caught 10 passes for 102 yards a bust because he dropped a pass. Gimme a break arob wishes he could have that production. I guess you can't handle the truth it's ok.

Calling Robinson a bust is so dumb that it is not really worthy of a response.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 01:29 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:In 10 games last year, Robinson had 48 catches for 548 yards. Over the course of a season that comes out to 76 catches for 876 yards. As a rookie. I am failing to see the point of calling him a bust. Because he had a drop the other day?
Who called him a bust?  Not I.  I was referencing the argument that he's not a number 1 receiver.  You can't deny his game Sunday, and this preseason has been horrendous.  

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Calling Robinson a bust is so dumb that it is not really worthy of a response.

I said it's hard to argue with. He's difinetly underperformed. Lee as well.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 01:33 PM by JagsGooner.)

I've never have been one of those "oh no the sky is falling" type person. I can't visually even think of how I would look being that kind of person. Maybe it's just one of those things you're born with. Labeling someone a bust one game into their second year is beyond words. We have no idea exactly what goes on in the locker room or in their own lives. Sometimes it can be focus. For example, if your girlfriend of 4 years just dumped you and you still had to go to work, how would you produce at work? Probably not at all. These are things I factor in when I watch a sports game. They are humans too, yes they make a lot of money but they aren't perfect. The reason I watch sports is because it's exciting and the unexpected can always happen. So I'll save my "the world is ending " attitude for something like, well the world ending.

Quote:Who called him a bust?

The thread is literally called Lee and robinson are busts.

Quote:They would be if we are giving them 1/2 a season. Why wait till game 1 of year 2. Let's just cut these losers their rookie year. Save time.

Goodell: "With the 24th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select...Darron Lee, linebacker, Ohio State."

-applause- [camera clicks] -hand shake- -jersey pics- 

Goodell: "We have a roster transaction to announce. The Jaguars have released Darron Lee."

Jags Message Board goes wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I said it's hard to argue with. He's difinetly underperformed. Lee as well.

It's hard to argue that Allen Robinson is not a bust? Is this one of those things where everything is black or white. Everybody is either great or a bust?

Quote:Yeah our team is really stacked and awesome. We just don't see it though.
It's not really about that, a lot of people just have their own way of thinking. It's called diversity. I like it because it actually shows people still do have their own opinions of things in a world that's become politically correct. So if you feel the way you do, then this is the place to express your feelings about our jags.

Quote:Goodell: "With the 24th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select...Darron Lee, linebacker, Ohio State."

-applause- [camera clicks] -hand shake- -jersey pics- 

Goodell: "We have a roster transaction to announce. The Jaguars have released Darron Lee."

Jags Message Board goes wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Good. He was terrible."

"Huge bust."

"Waste of a draft pick."

"Guy was here thirty whole seconds and he couldn't get on the field. Trash."

We should have drafted Cooper.  Then we would have a number 1 with 3 other number 2's.  No one on this team is a number 1 receiver.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]