Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Boy this looks familiar

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 08:55 PM by TryAnotherName.)

Quote:Can't they be that one team that pops out of no where and goes 11-5? Holy crap. Didn't Del Rio go 12-4 this time in his tenure?

I think 2007 was in JDRs 5th year (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007).  

Edit: Derp, you're right.  Completely forgot the 12-4 season in 2005.  It seems like a dream that we were ever able to only lose a handful of games in a year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I will get laughed at for this but if you took the Patriots coaching staff or I would say even the BIlls coaching staff we would be a winning team. We have the players

we just need better coaching. I honestly believe this.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 08:58 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:I think 2007 was in JDRs 5th year (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007).  

Edit: Derp, you're right.  Completely forgot the 12-4 season in 2005.  It seems like a dream that we were ever able to only lose a handful of games in a year.

Overachieved greatly in 2005, which is why we got wrecked in the playoffs. 2007 though, great year. I cried after that Pittsburgh game. Ah, that feeling of pride in your team. I miss it.

Quote:Overachieved greatly in 2005, which is why we got wrecked in the playoffs. 2007 though, great year. I cried after that Pittsburgh game. Ah, that feeling of pride in your team. I miss it.

That 4th and 2 run by Garrard was special and I'll always remember that one. Great year.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I will get laughed at for this but if you took the Patriots coaching staff or I would say even the BIlls coaching staff we would be a winning team. We have the players

we just need better coaching. I honestly believe this.

I think more and more fans are starting to believe this, I know i am.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:That 4th and 2 run by Garrard was special and I'll always remember that one. Great year.

Yep, I remember that 4th and 2.

These days 4 and 2 mean how many wins are the Jags going to get this year, 4 or 2?

Quote:I think more and more fans are starting to believe this, I know i am.
I bet there is a Former or Current NFL Coach out there that looks at what we have and they says to themselves I bet I could turn the Jags into a winning team.

Quote:I bet there is a Former or Current NFL Coach out there that looks at what we have and they says to themselves I bet I could turn the Jags into a winning team.

I'm sure alot would say that. I am sure Mularkey told Khan that in 2012.

Quote:That 4th and 2 run by Garrard was special and I'll always remember that one. Great year.

That was special. And just think, Northcutt's drop against the Patriots actually caused us grief and shock (well, maybe not too much shock since he didn't have great hands). If that happened these days, the shock would be we were actually in position to potentially win a game against the consensus best team in the league--maybe best team ever.

I do remember 2005 more clearly now-- especially Rashean's overtime pick six to win a game against the Steelers.  Man, like I said, I can't believe we could actually win in those situations.

Quote:Yep, I remember that 4th and 2.

These days 4 and 2 mean how many wins are the Jags going to get this year, 4 or 2?

It looks like 2 at this point. Would be 4 if we won.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

When was the last time Jags won a season opener a million years ago?  Laughing  Laughing    no seriously does anyone have any idea? it seems like its been a while at least maybe 3 to 6 years? 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:I'm sure alot would say that. I am sure Mularkey told Khan that in 2012.
yeah I mean proven Head Coaches not scrubs like Mularkey

Yeah, this is the same Jags every single year. I'm done with this team. 

Meanwhile, Mariota throws 4 TD's with a subpar receiving corp? 

Move to London, LA, or San Diego... I'll pay attention to the Sharks, who knows what it's like to win something. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:So new year, same ol Jagwads. 

Here we go with the same excuses we have been hearing for the last what 6 years now? well we just didn't execute, we didn't play our game, we just didn't blah blah blah. 

I know, they thought this was just another practice game. 

The fumble, and two interceptions = 3 turnovers.   I dont know too many teams that can win a game after having 3 turnovers and all those dropped passes didnt help either...

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 12:10 AM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:The fumble, and two interceptions = 3 turnovers.   I dont know too many teams that can win a game after having 3 turnovers and all those dropped passes didnt help either...

The Panthers had issues too.  They played pretty bad and still didn't struggle to win.  The Panthers are probably a 6-10 to 8-8 at their best and we didn't look good against them.  Not only did we not look good, we looked horrible.

That's not a good sign.

Quote:  When was the last time Jags won a season opener a million years ago?  Laughing  Laughing    no seriously does anyone have any idea? it seems like its been a while at least maybe 3 to 6 years? 

2011. Del Rio's last year.

We were all happy to see him go back then, weren't we?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:2011. Del Rio's last year.

We were all happy to see him go back then, weren't we?

It looks like we traded in 3 yards and a cloud of dust for 3 wins by a coach named Gus.

We got a raw deal.

They will say whatever it takes to get people to buy tickets. If the rebuild is done then we got screwed. Who the heck builds a straw hut in the middle of tornado alley? That's what I feel like we have here.

Day1 after Game 1.

Fan base kills me.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

5 sacks on Bortles..........Tremendously improved offensive line? Me don't think so.