Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jason Myers

Quote:Do we bring in some try out kickers on Monday?

Along with some tryout coaches.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We trade an experienced LT for whatever, we trade an experienced K for whatever. What do you know... We are having growing pains at both positions.

Imagine this game with Josh Scobee and Eugene Monroe playing. Ya.

But but Caldwell can get another HOFer like McCray with those 6th round picks! You are obviously a troll.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 05:56 PM by jagboss.)

Maybe Gus can get Myers to drink a glass of get better

Quote:He sucks plan and simple you dont miss XPs 

8 total missed across the NFL last year. Already in week one, there's been 4 missed and a block. While I agree it should've been made, and added with the missed FG it's a bad day... he's not the only one missing them now that it's pushed back.

Quote:8 total missed across the NFL last year. Already in week one, there's been 4 missed and a block. While I agree it should've been made, and added with the missed FG it's a bad day... he's not the only one missing them now that it's pushed back.

Lol that makes me feel better. Not

Quote:Lol that makes me feel better. Not

Lol I'm with you on the concern. Was concerned the moment I saw the trade had occurred. Just saying that the "omg he missed an extra point" reaction is overblown since it's now longer kicked from the 2.. Bigger is that he had 2 misses combined. Real confidence-builder.

I dont want to make excuse, but he is a rookie, it's his first game in the league and at home.

He will learn...

If he sucks, we could draft a kicker in the 3rd round next year !

Quote:I dont want to make excuse, but he is a rookie, it's his first game in the league and at home.

He will learn...

If he sucks, we could draft a kicker in the 3rd round next year !

Seriously... Myers is the absolute least of out worries right now...

He's slicing his kicks, I think that's pretty fixable

Quote:Seriously... Myers is the absolute least of out worries right now...

He's slicing his kicks, I think that's pretty fixable

Agree. Although I will say that sucked a lot of energy out of the stadium. Not saying that is why they lost but I am sure the team felt that too after the miss. God forbid that had been a game tying extra point in the final minute of the 4th quarter.

Quote:Agree. Although I will say that sucked a lot of energy out of the stadium. Not saying that is why they lost but I am sure the team felt that too after the miss. God forbid that had been a game tying extra point in the final minute of the 4th quarter.

With this kicker... It's going to happen.

I knew this would happen the second I heard about Scobee.

I said, "Lol when this guy misses a kick the first game."

He missed 2. Scobee isn't perfect, but I would bet he won't miss an extra point at any distance.

Even though we have our struggles, kicker should not be one of them. This was very bad showing from our kicking dept. No need to sugarcoat anything. This was UGLY! 

They should be automatic, it's all they do!

Kickers should get back to two-a-days!!

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Quote:Even though we have our struggles, kicker should not be one of them. This was very bad showing from our kicking dept. No need to sugarcoat anything. This was UGLY! 

They should be automatic, it's all they do!

Kickers should get back to two-a-days!!

Our special teams was awful last year too. No surprise today.

Draft Aguayo in the 3rd round in April. He would instantly be our best player.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

No way they bring in any kickers . That would mean they made a mistake.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Draft Aguayo in the 3rd round in April. He would instantly be our best player.

'____'

the kicker didn't cost us the game today. scobee missed 2 fgs this week as well.  

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Am I the only one that remembers Scobee missing 2 kicks on Thursday?

Caldwell isn't great, but the other option was no bueno as well.

Scobee did not miss an extra point and I don't think he will.

Myers missing the extra point should be about 10th on the worry list right now.