Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Missing in action

Quote:TMD's problem was he can't just express his opinion and move on. He must incessantly reiterate it over, and over, and over. He needlessly creates a lot of work for the mods.

Regards................the Chiefjag

Try being in a fantasy league with him. League chat becomes an episode of The View..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Try being in a fantasy league with him. League chat becomes an episode of The View..
Screenshots plz

Quote:TMD = JW

Nope JW is FBT pulling off the ultimate troll. There's very few posters that can be the level genius and not slip up for that long.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Nope JW is FBT pulling off the ultimate troll. There's very few posters that can be the level genius and not slip up for that long.
I could actually see this as a possibility.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2015, 10:48 PM by rollerjag.)

Are you the old JackCity, or the New Jack City?

[Image: NewJackCity_Snipes.jpg]

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Nope JW is FBT pulling off the ultimate troll. There's very few posters that can be the level genius and not slip up for that long.

I used to think FBT and TMD were the same person. 

The SysAdmins of the message board could easily tell if JaguarsWoman was TMD based on the Network information, so I doubt that it is the same person.

I felt TMD brought interesting viewpoints, and a lot of times the guy was right about many subjects that were simply just not popular. 

I didn't follow all the drama that surrounded the guy's posts but it did appear to be that many people simply jumped on the band wagon to hate the guy without actually reading his posts probably

because of his tone, or something, i dunno.

I wonder what he did to get banned though?

Quote:The SysAdmins of the message board could easily tell if JaguarsWoman was TMD based on the Network information, so I doubt that it is the same person.
Ever used a proxy to make it look like you are someone else on a forum?

I have. Not on this forum, and not often, but yeah, if I was running a prank and the situation called for me to be two people at once, I was two people at once.

I am going to go out on a limb here and state that I highly doubt TMD knows how to do that, nor most sporting fans for that matter.

Quote:The SysAdmins of the message board could easily tell if JaguarsWoman was TMD based on the Network information, so I doubt that it is the same person.

I felt TMD brought interesting viewpoints, and a lot of times the guy was right about many subjects that were simply just not popular. 

I didn't follow all the drama that surrounded the guy's posts but it did appear to be that many people simply jumped on the band wagon to hate the guy without actually reading his posts probably

because of his tone, or something, i dunno.

I wonder what he did to get banned though?

Not really true.

Quote:Ever used a proxy to make it look like you are someone else on a forum?

I have. Not on this forum, and not often, but yeah, if I was running a prank and the situation called for me to be two people at once, I was two people at once.

That's one way, though a smart Admin can still trace you.

Quote:I am going to go out on a limb here and state that I highly doubt TMD knows how to do that, nor most sporting fans for that matter.

You don't have to go too far out on that limb.

Hint:  I smell onions.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote: 

I'm personally not one for "censorship" or "banning" someone for expressing their opinion, even if I don't agree with it.  After all, a message board should be a place where people can express ideas/opinions.

That's not how we operate.

I was expressing my opinion in my previous post.  I wasn't commenting on the specific reasons for his being banned.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Hint:  I smell onions.
What a torrible thing to say.

Quote:Root canal from a dentist with jock itch hands.... Sick

Hahahaha!!! Like your sense of humor.

Quote:Getting more involved in this message board after lurking for many years.

Can anyone tell me where "The Mad Dog" and "Jaguars Woman" have gone from this place??

Did you go by NewJackCity back in the day? 

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:Did you go by NewJackCity back in the day? 
Nope,first account my man

Quote:Nope,first account my man

Ok. We had a user around here called New Jack City years ago and I thought you might be him.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.