Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Greg Olson compares Marqise Lee to the "Albino Tiger at the Zoo"

Well hopefully this helps him get that little more motivation to get on the field and help us win some games.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Great move by Olson. Put a fire under him. Lee needs it this is getting ridiculous. Reminds me of Shorts but worse. By the way Shorts is fine with the Texans. At least what I can find.

But remember this is the year of the finger so thats coming next. 

The way I see it, Marqise Lee only missed 3 games his rookie season. I'll only be concerned if he misses significant regular season games.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:What do you mean the coaches are holding him out?  He's hurt....

It's not like he doesn't have a history of injuries.  At some point, the coaches are going to get frustrated.
He's being held out so that he'll be ready for week 1. To my knowledge this hasn't been stated by Bradley but we know what's taking place. If it were the regular season I'm sure that he would be on the field. As I recall when he tweeked his hammy, it wasn't more that just a slight pull, even though they can linger...

NH3...

"AZANE"

DRAAAAMAAAAAAA

Everyone saying its not a big deal, don't be concerned, its all drama.  Why do we have a preseason, what is the point of OTA's, training camp or any other non game day activity?  This player, going into his second season has missed almost completely 2 off season programs.  If this is truly not a big deal, nothing to be concerned about, and all drama, lets save everyone a bunch of time and money and throw it all out. 

so is he saying that marqise lee is a beast?

Quote:The way I see it, Marqise Lee only missed 3 games his rookie season. I'll only be concerned if he misses significant regular season games.

I'm with ya.

Let him heal. Beast mode in two weeks.

First Blame Gabbert now Albino Tiger? Olly really has a way with words...

Quote:Everyone saying its not a big deal, don't be concerned, its all drama. Why do we have a preseason, what is the point of OTA's, training camp or any other non game day activity? This player, going into his second season has missed almost completely 2 off season programs. If this is truly not a big deal, nothing to be concerned about, and all drama, lets save everyone a bunch of time and money and throw it all out.

The same reason the first and fourth preseason game doesn't matter.

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2015, 05:32 PM by Jackofalltrades.)

Disregard
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

Quote:so is he saying that marqise lee is a beast?

Yes, a rarely seen beast.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Didn't the albino tiger maul that one dude? Was it Roy?

I guess that is kinda beastly...

Great nickname...

[Image: tiger_gallery__473x400.jpg]

'02

Shades of Bill Parcells and Terry Glenn.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

He's like a ghost and easy to forget he is on the team.  When is the time frame for his injury? 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Cecil Shorts IV?

Quote:http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/400...arqise-lee
Hilarious, I keep thinking of Olson's meme, NERDS!

What is with the Jaguars this season & bad luck?   I read that TE Thomas wont play until week 4 of the regular season (Maybe), uggh.... can this team get a break (not a bone break of course).

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2015, 03:36 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

This doesn't seem like a shot at Lee. Just says he looks awesome when he's out there but when he's out there is next to never. It is what it is. The offense looks fine without Thomas I just think our redzone production will be down while he's out. As for Marqise it would be nice to get some sort of timetable or reminder that he's even on our team? This guy was a high second round pick with projections to go in the first round of his class.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:While that's not necessarily ripping him, it's sure as heck a backhanded comment. He's telling his receiver the age old point that the best ability is availability. All that potential lurking on the sideline does nothing to help the team.

A backhanded comment, alien term to me, is a rip. A tiny prick just to let you know I can see you. In Lee's case, Olsen knows it's not his doing, but he sure wishes he'd been available, so he can experiment accordingly before flyover, flyout...
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.