Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles sits out Thursday night against Washington, right? (merged topics)

Let Bortles dress but not play. Let Henne play a series or two.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Henne didn't play the final game last year. Sit Bortles.

;

;

If Joeckle starts, Bortles sits. Can't have him getting the franchise mauled by 2nd and 3rd string guys hoping to make a name for themselves.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:If Joeckle starts, Bortles sits. Can't have him getting the franchise mauled by 2nd and 3rd string guys hoping to make a name for themselves.
100% Agree.

Henne should be the sacrificial lamb.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

He'll play the first series.

If it just so happens that series is run run slant, punt...

so be it...

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2015, 09:58 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I'd run Bortles up the middle a bunch of times of delayed QB draw plays this week; send a message to Kuechly that we're coming right at him with our QB in week 1.

You also want to draw up a bunch of slant routes for our WRs this week to toughen them up.

Quote:I'd run Bortles up the middle a bunch of times of delayed QB draw plays this week; send a message to Kuechly that we're coming right at him with our QB in week 1.

You also want to draw up a bunch of slant routes for our WRs this week to toughen them up.

You are a hidden wealth of football IQ.  The missing link of football forum posters.

I agree with the majority. Sit Bortles. Let guys like Joeckel and Yeldon play and get more reps, but Bortles needs to just drink Gatorade all game long
No commercial messages in sigs

Bortles wouldn't even put pads on if I was coaching.

Quote:I'd run Bortles up the middle a bunch of times of delayed QB draw plays this week; send a message to Kuechly that we're coming right at him with our QB in week 1.

16 read options in a row
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

no bortles doesn't sit out jags probbley trade him away like they just did scobee. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:no bortles doesn't sit out jags probbley trade him away like they just did scobee. 

Sad?

Quote:16 read options in a row

Hopefully, we can get down to the 1 yard line a few times so we can send TJ Yeldon plunging into the Defensive Line a few times as well.  Nothing like some good ole helmet to helmet contact with the DTs and LBs to finish the pre-season.

He should be watching it from home.

Don't even risk him getting on the plane.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:no bortles doesn't sit out jags probbley trade him away like they just did scobee. 
Rolleyes

NFL Copy Cat League usually 1 or 2 series so we will see....

Quote:Sad?
 I was kidding too soon to trade him. he has only been a jag for a year and a half. they ussalley wait after a player has been a jag for 12 years.  :yes:  :yes:

I settled down now after the  shocker of tradeing scobee. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Hopefully we get more than a 7th round pick. A 5th would be nice.

Quote:Hopefully we get more than a 7th round pick. A 5th would be nice.

Anything more than a ham sandwich is amazing.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."