Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Has Trump Committed Treason?

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017, 11:37 AM by badger.)

Quote:Who said anything about a war?

Hillary.  She was so butthurt about her emails that she wanted military responses.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Build bridges not walls. Remember? Maybe make some friends around the world.

Russia now has spy ships off the coast of Delaware.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Russia now has spy ships off the coast of Delaware.

Ya, I saw that.  Do you know where the CIA is?  Like everywhere on the planet dude.

When your Orange Overload goes down in brilliant orange flames I want you Trump supporters to remember all the dumb [BLEEP] you guys tried to peddle. Maybe change your avatars to Traitors.

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017, 11:48 AM by badger.)

Quote:When your Orange Overload goes down in brilliant orange flames I want you Trump supporters to remember all the dumb [BAD WORD REMOVED] you guys tried to peddle. Maybe change your avatars to Traitors.

You're so blind that you don't realize that the politicians who sold out our country are the real traitors.  You don't a know a good thing when it's right in front of you.  There is a movement to bring back jobs and prosperity to this country and you are kicking and screaming about it.  because OMG RUSSIA and stuff

When it's all just nothing.  Some people talked to other people.  That's basically it.  Meanwhile, Hillary and similar politicians have TRUE CORRUPTION exposed and you still wanted them to hold power.  Genius

Quote:You're so blind that you don't realize that the politicians who sold out our country are the real traitors. You don't a know a good thing when it's right in front of you. There is a movement to bring back jobs and prosperity to this country and you are kicking and screaming about it.

You don't need to be a politician to sell out. What jobs were brought back? What prosperity? So you have to sell out to get those things. Such a lap dog.

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017, 11:52 AM by badger.)

Quote:You don't need to be a politician to sell out. What jobs were brought back? What prosperity? So you have to sell out to get those things. Such a lap dog.

Are you kidding?  It's been like 3 weeks and he is already making progress on many promises.

I' not a lap dog because i will actually call him out on unfulfilled promises, which is why I made the thread.  You on the other hand, wanted the old power structure that was selling out our country.  GOOD JOB

That the definition of a dog.  They beat you and you still come back for more wagging your tail.  Please stop being a tool.

Obama sold you on a bill of goods, and then you thanked him for it.  If Trump doesn't deliver, I'm saying he's a fraud.  That's the difference between you and me.  You're a mark for life.  I actually have a brain.

So Obama creates the fake news about "Russian hacking", pushes undeserved sanctions against Russia, then the Obama Justice Dept illegally wiretaps Flynn talking to Russia, and leaks evidence of their crime to the media. 

I guess Flynn did break an obscure 1799 law that had never previously been enforced.  Shame on him for trying to smooth over Obama's deliberately reckless attempt to undermine the new administration. 

Civil War 2.0 continues apace. 

Quote:Like I said in the other thread, Obama imposes sanctions, Russia threatens to retaliate, Flynn make a phone call that calms them down and prevents WW3. How is this a bad thing?

But you are right in your last sentence. The Left and their wholly owned media are going to beat this dead horse until it screams.

Yass, Comrade, blame the media. Hows the weather at the Kremlin anyway?

Quote:Build bridges not walls. Remember?  Maybe make some friends around the world.

I never in my life thought the Left in America would be upset that we didn't go to war with Russia. How far they've fallen into madness.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:The Obama administration imposes sanctions on Russia in response to their meddling in our election.  

Russia announces that it will retaliate. 

Incoming National Security Advisor Michael Flynn then calls the Russian Ambassador. 

The very next day, the Russians announce they will not retaliate. 

The Justice Department tells Trump about the phone call between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador, and that General Flynn is now a possible Russian blackmail target because of the content of the phone call.  We routinely wiretap the Russian ambassador, so we have a transcript of the phone call! 

A month goes by and nothing happens.  Why?  Flynn is finally fired (according to Sean Spicer) or resigned on his own (according to Kellyanne Conway) when the story gains traction in the media. 

Why did Trump not fire Flynn when the Justice Department told him about the contents of the phone call?  Why did Trump let weeks go by without doing anything, even though he knew about the phone call?   Was it because Flynn was acting on Trump's instructions?  If so, does Trump conspiring with Russians constitute treason?  

Or is Trump so totally incompetent the whole thing just went in one ear and out the other? 

One thing's for sure.  This isn't going away.  
You should review the timeline a little better. You are placing this on Trump but this all occurred prior to the inauguration and Gen. Flynn's position confirmation. So Obama committed treason? The Senate? The outgoing DOJ? Nice try on the redirect.

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

And? They regularly travel out in international waters. If this troubles you, you'd flip your wig if you had access to the live asset tracker. Better get that bunker built!

The Russians have been floating spy ships off sub bases, including Kings Bay, for decades. I remember standing on the fantail of the USS John F. Kennedy and seeing the aft CIWS mount swing and lock on a Russian spy ship because it got too close.

But I realize you must react to the MSM and party line dog whistle, so bark away.

Quote:And? They regularly travel out in international waters. If this troubles you, you'd flip your wig if you had access to the live asset tracker. Better get that bunker built!

So Trump is cool with this?
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:The Russians have been floating spy ships off sub bases, including Kings Bay, for decades. I remember standing on the fantail of the USS John F. Kennedy and seeing the aft CIWS mount swing and lock on a Russian spy ship because it got too close.

But I realize you must react to the MSM and party line dog whistle, so bark away.

So if Iranian or Chinese ships come too close to U.S. Military ships its a problem, but Russian spy ships docks off of U.S. Shores it's fine?

Quote:So Trump is cool with this?
Was every President in the last 20+ years cool with it? It's international waters. They aren't doing anything wrong and are being monitored. Should we sink it with one of the many destroyers out in the Atlantic sitting to the south of it?

Trump said he expected Russia to give back Crimea.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKBN15U0U0

Russia has installed a puppet in the WH. Thank God that the intelligence community won't stand for it.

Quote:So if Iranian or Chinese ships come too close to U.S. Military ships its a problem, but Russian spy ships docks off of U.S. Shores it's fine?

Yo, this guy just educated you.  Learn to accept it.

Quote:So if Iranian or Chinese ships come too close to U.S. Military ships its a problem, but Russian spy ships docks off of U.S. Shores it's fine?
There is a difference between a couple of hundred feet and several miles.