Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 16 - Jags @ jests***

I thought it was the jets whole dline that were backups, not the jags.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There's our regularly scheduled 4th quarter defensive breakdown.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

This D just cant make a stop when you need one. 

And then that. I don't get how people jump on Lawrence but say nothing about all the other parts of this team that stink.

(12-26-2021, 04:53 PM)Jags239 Wrote: I thought it was the jets whole dline that were backups, not the jags.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

(12-26-2021, 04:53 PM)Jags239 Wrote: I thought it was the jets whole dline that were backups, not the jags.

The Jags starters are mostly backups if they are on any other team.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Sit TL rest of year. There is nothing to gain development wise playing with this current group of guys. Get ahead of that #becausejaguars injury that is peeking its head around the corner.

Boy our team is truly horrible. Cannot best a horrible team Missing half their starters. This team is lucky to have won a single game this year.

(12-26-2021, 04:52 PM)Ordar Wrote: Jets receiver gets destroyed but still catches the ball

That's because Wilson is so much better than Lawrence.  Rolleyes
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-26-2021, 04:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Sit TL rest of year. There is nothing to gain development wise playing with this current group of guys. Get ahead of that #becausejaguars injury that is peeking its head around the corner.

Team leaders don't sit.

(12-26-2021, 04:54 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: This D just cant make a stop when you need one. 

And then that. I don't get how people jump on Lawrence but say nothing about all the other parts of this team that stink.

I'll say it.  There is one Jag on the field today that could start for any of the top 5 NFL teams.

(12-26-2021, 04:53 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: There's our regularly scheduled 4th quarter defensive breakdown.

The defense has had the illusion of being okay because a lot of teams start taking the air out of the ball in the second quarter against us, but the Jaguars defense is still bottom third of the league tier, and our special teams might be the worst.

I want to see Trevor throw a TD, even if garbage time.

(12-26-2021, 04:56 PM)jagman Wrote:
(12-26-2021, 04:54 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: This D just cant make a stop when you need one. 

I'll say it.  There is one Jag on the field today that could start for any of the top 5 NFL teams.

Campbell? Someone on the OL (no idea who)?

Cisco has showed some amazing flases today

The fact that Cisco wasn't on the field 2 months ago is just mind blowing

There's so much suck on that field from both sides.

(12-26-2021, 04:57 PM)domesticfelines Wrote:
(12-26-2021, 04:56 PM)jagman Wrote: I'll say it.  There is one Jag on the field today that could start for any of the top 5 NFL teams.

Campbell? Someone on the OL (no idea who)?
Logan Cooke might be the only one lol

Nice stuff by Cisco. So, he's a ballhawk, who's also physical against the run... yeah, good call keeping him on the bench for 90% of defensive snaps prior to this week.

Treadwell is earning his spot as a solid #3 option next year behind D. Adams and Chark.

(12-26-2021, 05:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Treadwell is earning his spot as a solid #3 option next year behind D. Adams and Chark.

Any version with Adam’s and Chark would be awesome. Consistency and speed FTW.