Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
**Official Gameday Thread - Jags @ Falcons 12/22**

This team is so bad

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-22-2019, 04:48 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: The OL isn’t worthy of playing in front of Minshew

I'll second that.

This is one of those days where the score makes the game a lot closer than it ever was.
Signature goes here.

5-11 is looking likely.

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 04:55 PM by MoJagFan.)

NFC South is wicked competitive. Our division would be if we didn't screw up every way possible in 13 years of football.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Who was Allen pissed at? Coaches or refs?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Freeman showing if you want great rb play you have to draft in the first round...or 4th..whatever..close enough.

#7 Pick, thank you NY Jets.

You know your team is in trouble when:
Other teams spend a day of practice on the Victory formation.
The other team is disappointed they can't get beer in the 4th quarter as sales are cut off in the 3rd
The opposing skill players all make room on their shelf for player of the week trophy.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(12-22-2019, 05:07 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: #7 Pick, thank you NY Jets.

7 and 18 at highest. Not a bad haul.

(12-22-2019, 05:31 PM)uthill Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 05:07 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: #7 Pick, thank you NY Jets.

7 and 18 at highest. Not a bad haul.
It will be with Dave "I dodged three bullets" Caldwell calling the shots.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

At least we aren't the Phins and Bengals subjected to OT today.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-22-2019, 05:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: At least we aren't the Phins and Bengals subjected to OT today.
At least they're trying lately.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-22-2019, 05:43 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 05:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: At least we aren't the Phins and Bengals subjected to OT today.
At least they're trying lately.

C'mon, you really think that's the case here? I see guys playing hard, just not playing well.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Right now the Jauars are vyng for my support and allegiance. Khan's decision about the GM and HC will be a major factor in my decision I am struggling with another year of Caldwell. I like Marrone. If Caldwell stays, so does Doug. A new GM will want his own HC.

The mediocrity, the lack of discipline, the failure to build a competitive roster, and the inability to generate any creativity on offense/defense in that building is stunning.

Missed the game due to vacation. Recorded the game, but looking at the score willl probably not rewatch. What was the issue on offense with Minshews poor numbers? Him? Oline?WRs?Combo?

(12-22-2019, 07:17 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Missed the game due to vacation. Recorded the game, but looking at the score willl probably not rewatch. What was the issue on offense with Minshews poor numbers? Him? Oline?WRs?Combo?
Don't!

My early Christmas present to you.  You're welcome.

(12-22-2019, 07:17 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Missed the game due to vacation. Recorded the game, but looking at the score willl probably not rewatch. What was the issue on offense with Minshews poor numbers? Him? Oline?WRs?Combo?

Minshew had some bad throws, Receivers missed catchable balls, Pass protection was an issue= Poor offensive performance.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

On a good note, we now have the #6 pick in the draft and should have a clear pathway to draft NT Derrick Brown. That's something.

It sounds like it was a good thing I could not watch the game today.

I thought we had a shot against the Falcons.