Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles

hahahaha

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Can we steer this conversation back to blake bortles please instead of his girlfriend?

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm excited to see how Bortles does in OTA's.

Quote:I'm excited to see how Bortles does in OTA's.
me too 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Can't wait to hear and see on highlights how he does against the vets.....totally can't wait until pre season

I know what Dave and Gus have said, but does everyone in here really expect BB to sit for the entire year?? Surely he will get some playing time in there somewhere and it won't be because the Jags are blowing another team out.

Hopefully it's not because they are getting blown out, but unfortunately that seems more plausible then the other way around.

I know I know, when he's ready. Well I just hope he is ready sooner rather than later.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I know what Dave and Gus have said, but does everyone in here really expect BB to sit for the entire year?? Surely he will get some playing time in there somewhere and it won't be because the Jags are blowing another team out.

Hopefully it's not because they are getting blown out, but unfortunately that seems more plausible then the other way around.

I know I know, when he's ready. Well I just hope he is ready sooner rather than later.
I believe he will play a little bit but we will see.

I seriously doubt BB sits the entire year considering who is starting.

Quote:I seriously doubt BB sits the entire year considering who is starting.

That's precisely what I mean.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.