Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Jaguars Vs. Chargers Second Half Thread***

I haven't been able to watch the game but it sounds like what I was afraid of; Henne went into meltdown.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is pathetic. Week in. Week out

Quote:Shorts cusssed on camera

I don't blame him for being frustrated.

Lesson from the game---never predict a Jaguars win until they get a real QB.
We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

Quote:'Murica

Maybe next week  :woot:

The greatest American will take over Europe 

All things considered Henne threw for 318 yards... Gabbert couldn't get half that garbage time or otherwise.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:I haven't been able to watch the game but it sounds like what I was afraid of; Henne went into meltdown.

He didn't help but the biggest culprit was our D.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I haven't been able to watch the game but it sounds like what I was afraid of; Henne went into meltdown.

Well, he was never really "out" of meltdown. But as is usually the case, we were bad all over.

Quote:Lesson from the game---never predict a Jaguars win until they get a real QB.

I did not predict a win today after seeing the Chargers dominate the Colts.

On the bright side, TB is actually playing fairly well. Doubtful they'll also go 0-16.  I see them getting at least 2 wins.

Game wasn't even competitive. Very disappointing. I want me some Bridgewater, but man this is painful. 

Quote:On the bright side, TB is actually playing fairly well. Doubtful they'll also go 0-16.  I see them getting at least 2 wins.

I know they will win a few games. The Falcons and Panthers suck.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2013, 04:08 PM by Jagmanforlife.)

Quote:I did not predict a win today after seeing the Chargers dominate the Colts.
Aot on here did... I predicted a 27 -16 SD win.

I got caught up in the hype and only predicted an 11 pt loss.

I didn't watch either, spent the time with the fam smoking a turkey, keeping eye on the game and having.... Fun? Yeah I thought it was fun. All comes down to friends and family anyways right? Had more fun here than I would've at the game. Waste of money on tix but in the end all worked out.

And with that, ladies and gentlemen, I expect to lose every game except the Cardinals and hopefully Browns and Bills.

Quote:And with that, ladies and gentlemen, I expect to lose every game except the Cardinals and hopefully Browns and Bills.

lol they aren't beating any of those teams. 

Quote:And with that, ladies and gentlemen, I expect to lose every game except the Cardinals and hopefully Browns and Bills.

The only team I see us being competitive with is the Brownies because of Weeden.

Quote:All things considered Henne threw for 318 yards... Gabbert couldn't get half that garbage time or otherwise.
No one cares how many yards he threw for. He led the team to six points.