Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread***

Quote:You can believe anything I say that is the truth. I am not always wrong.

"I am not always wrong" means that you are usually wrong, but not always.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Grant! Seriously, I would take him over Banyard

Maybe do that and keep Banyard on the PS.

Quote:I think Michael Bennett played himself off the roster tonight. He was getting pushed around like a kindergartner.

I had high hopes for this guy, but it looks like the 6th round was spot on for this guy. Just once I'd love to have a late round pick turn out to be special. Teams that find late round gold are usually the ones that stay/become contenders long term. We seriously need that to happen more often for us. (Allen Hurns being the rare exception and he wasn't even drafted.)
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Bad call but I'll take it

A player can't stand over another player and taunt him after a big hit, or any other type of hit.

Quote:I had high hopes for this guy, but it looks like the 6th round was spot on for this guy. Just once I'd love to have a late round pick turn out to be special. Teams that find late round gold are usually the ones that stay/become contenders long term. We seriously need that to happen more often for us. (Allen Hurns being the rare exception and he wasn't even drafted.)

Telvin, Colvin, Greene, Day...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:A player can't stand over another player and taunt him after a big hit, or any other type of hit.

I understand the call, I just think it's kind of dumb. Guess it's not a "bad" call, but a stupid penalty
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I understand the call, I just think it's kind of dumb. Guess it's not a "bad" call, but a stupid penalty

Yeah, I agree it was a stupid penalty. At least it wasn't on the Jags this time.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 09:10 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Quote:Telvin, Colvin, Greene, Day...

I'll give you Tevin even though he's hot and cold at times. Colvin is so good that they drafted Ramsey and signed Prince and Day hasn't played a real snap yet. And Greene hasn't really played enough yet either.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Is Brandon Allen doing enough to hang around?

No pain, no gain.

Grant running hard.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Wow grant

Quote:I'll give you Tevin even though he's hot and cold at times. Colvin is so good that they drafted Ramsey and signed Prince and Day hasn't played a real snap yet. And Greene hasn't really played enough yet either.

I'm sure Colvin's suspension contributed to signing Prince
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Grant learned how to break a tackle!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Is Brandon Allen doing enough to hang around?
I think so.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 09:18 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Quote:I'm sure Colvin's suspension contributed to signing Prince

Along with his lack of impact plays.... Richard Sherman was drafted a round later. I'm not seeing the Seahawks trying to replace him.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

•  

Quote:Grant learned how to break a tackle!

And I will add that he can take a lick

With the exception of the last preseason game where Henne played well above his usual self, he has looked better then Henne.

Quote:I think so.

I second that.

He's not having a bad game at all.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Johnny O and the 1010xl guys seem to think so.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I'd take him over Henne today.