Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TJ Yeldon Comparison!

Jim Thorpe with a hint of Brian Piccolo

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Idk, I hate comparisons.

Yeldon looks kinda unique in a way for me.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Idk, I hate comparisons.

Yeldon looks kinda unique in a way for me.
I agree Yeldon is very unique in that he is the only other person to play exactly like Curt Warner

<p style="background-color:transparent;">Based on his own tape study, NFL Films' Greg Cosell believes Jaguars second-round pick T.J. Yeldon "is a laterally quicker and more explosive inside runner than Melvin Gordon."

Cosell also praised Yeldon's fondness for "attack(ing) downhill with conviction" and an "ability to work effectively between the tackles." The Jaguars fired OC Jedd Fisch because he asked too much of Blake Bortles as a rookie. Under new OC Greg Olson, the Jags intend to be a ball-control team with a solid defense and high-volume run game featuring three-down back Yeldon.

Definitely Frank Thomas.

He kind of reminds me of T.J. Yeldon on tape.

Forrest Gump

Quote:Forrest Gump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WPkwQbUWpU

First Round Selection

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

This thread went from good to great, haha

Bell/MJD

Quote:Bell/MJD

Yeah, I see MJD in the legs and Bell with upper body. 

In all seriousness he reminds me a lot of Arian Foster.
Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce

Jerome Bettis feet, Montee Ball legs, Andre Ellington hips, Warrick Dunn torso, Curtis Enis arms and a Olandis Gary head.

Quote:In all seriousness he reminds me a lot of Arian Foster.

Foster with a mix of Pierre Thomas.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Jerome Bettis feet, Montee Ball legs, Andre Ellington hips, Warrick Dunn torso, Curtis Enis arms and a Olandis Gary head.

That's one ugly beast
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Ronnie Brown, and this is in no way a knock. I would love him to consistently turn in 2008 Ronnie Brown numbers.

Quote:Ronnie Brown, and this is in no way a knock. I would love him to consistently turn in 2008 Ronnie Brown numbers.

I've been trying to find an apt comparison but have been unable to. The way Yeldon runs with that forward lean and a little bit of a crazy leg, its pretty unique and idk if there's a perfect comp.

I think you've gotten the closest in comparing him to someone. I would be happy with a prime Ronnie Brown type RB as well.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

He is elusive like Shady McCoy

He leans forward after contact like Demarco Murray

He has choppy steps like Jones Drew

And he cuts back like Freddy T

Honest opinion.

Donte Fowler Jr reminds me of Melvin Ingram

Quote:He is elusive like Shady McCoy

He leans forward after contact like Demarco Murray

He has choppy steps like Jones Drew

And he cuts back like Freddy T

Honest opinion.

Donte Fowler Jr reminds me of Melvin Ingram

I don't see it. Ingram would kill to have a first step and burst of DFJ.

Seriously : Deuce Mcallister

Not being serious : A Rhinoceros.