Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Alternative Facts Star, Kellyanne Conway under fire for breaking ethics rules

The amount of mental gymnastics that is used to defend these politicians no matter what is always hilarious. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The lack of self awareness and level of hypocrisy on display is absolutely astounding and a testament to the elasticity of the value system of the republican voter.

Absolutely astounding.

If Obama or Hilary or their staff had been responsible for any of these transgressions or screw ups, you people would seething.

It's hilarious.
And you and the left would be vehemently defending it.  The hypocrisy from both sides would be hilarious if not for the detriment to OUR country.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:And you and the left would be vehemently defending it. The hypocrisy from both sides would be hilarious if not for the detriment to OUR country.

It's always left vs right with you...never good vs evil or right vs wrong. I can admit when the left gets it wrong (Hillary over Bernie)....can you do that on the right. You defend everything Trump does.

Quote:No I agree. And I laugh at any insinuation that I would act differently if it were a democrat.

I just have some common sense to know that she wasn't doing it to actually promote sales for profit. She was speaking out as a protest to the actions of some company execs.

She was in the wrong. But to start up another witch hunt and sell it as more than it is is comical and typical of the left.
All true,and though you may not act any differently let's be honest many on the right would be up in arms over the exact same thing.  

It has gotten ridiculous how politicized everything single action has become regardless of how minor it may be.

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2017, 11:38 PM by copycat.)

Quote:It's always left vs right with you...never good vs evil or right vs wrong. I can admit when the left gets it wrong (Hillary over Bernie)....can you do that on the right. You defend everything Trump does.
First of all see the post directly below yours.  Oops!

Second, It is left vs right.  If your guy/gal did the exact same thing you would defend it.  If it were about good vs evil with you, you and I would be marching side by side against both political parties.

Thirdly, I am going to give his administration 100 days to get their footing before I pass judgment.  Just as I did the past 3 administrations.  

Quote:First of all see the post directly below yours. Oops!

Second, It is left vs right. If your guy/gal did the exact same thing you would defend it. If it were about good vs evil with you, you and I would be marching side by side against both political parties.

Thirdly, I am going to give his administration 100 days to get their footing before I pass judgment. Just as I did the past 3 administrations.

Didn't support the DNC collusion

Email scandal

I wouldn't support Hillary is she had ties with Russia.

Dear Liberals:

You are looking very petty and starting to embarrass yourselves. I'm starting to feel bad for you now and that's really saying something from me. 

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:Dear Liberals:

You are looking very petty and starting to embarrass yourselves. I'm starting to feel bad for you now and that's really saying something from me.
Solid protection. Thought this was a jibbers post for a moment.

Quote:Didn't support the DNC collusion

Email scandal

I wouldn't support Hillary is she had ties with Russia.
People who will support their party regardless assume everyone else will as well. SAD

Quote:It's always left vs right with you...never good vs evil or right vs wrong. I can admit when the left gets it wrong (Hillary over Bernie)....can you do that on the right. You defend everything Trump does.

Lol...