Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Terror in Texas?

Quote:Actually you'll end up on the receiving end of death threats and forced to close your business. But why let historical facts upset the narrative?
Yup, they are the only group that has crazies that go overboard when po'd about something. Not like the gun nuts, or anti-abortionists.... Nah just the LGBT community. Narrative, right on....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

One can only wonder if Pamela Geller, upon hearing the news of this attack, said to herself "Just as planned."

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Actually you'll end up on the receiving end of death threats and forced to close your business. But why let historical facts upset the narrative?

It's called a joke...not a narrative! Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:It's called a joke...not a narrative! Tongue

People tend to miss humor in the political section, It's why I call it the dark place.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:People tend to miss humor in the political section, It's why I call it the dark place.

That's racist.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:That's racist.

Lmao well played sir
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:One can only wonder if Pamela Geller, upon hearing the news of this attack, said to herself "Just as planned."

She is nothing but a publicity hound so it would not surprise me.

I am wondering why a community would welcome such an event in a public venue located next to a high school.

Quote:She is nothing but a publicity hound so it would not surprise me.

I am wondering why a community would welcome such an event in a public venue located next to a high school.

Imagine the outcry had they refused.

#dontmesswithTexas

- Bob Marley

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] well played sir

[Image: sw50sw8sw578.gif]

Quote:One can only wonder if Pamela Geller, upon hearing the news of this attack, said to herself "Just as planned."

And just look at those heels and stockings. She should know better than to dress like that!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:And just look at those heels and stockings. She should know better than to dress like that!

Do you know anything about Ms Geller? She is a provocateur.

;

;

Quote:Do you know anything about Ms Geller? She is a provocateur.

She's a slick business broad. Went from a journalist to a $200K a year job running her non profit foundation. Has no academic credentials to be an expert on Islam or Jihad, but by putting out her opinions, makes a nice pay day.

I'm assuming there are laws regarding inciting violence, if the shoe doesn't fit here, then this Cinderella will keep on rockin
Blakes Life Matters

I've followed and supported her work since 9/11. It's a shame how you all leap to the attack her. The laws broken are by those on the other side, not the ones exercising their rights. Muslims are pissed (as usual) and start trying to kill people (as usual) and the "Blame America First" crowd shows out in full force (as usual).

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Welp...neo cons Donald Trump and Bill O' Reilly say it was a stupid move. For what it's worth. I'll side with them on this one. Be still my beating heart...
Blakes Life Matters

I think the point of people like Ms. Geller is that if we give in to people because they commit violence, it will only encourage more violence itself.  If they kill you because you draw their prophet, and you stop drawing their prophet, why won't they kill you to prevent you from doing other things they don't like? 

Those who commit violence against people because they draw their prophet hate America.  They aren't going to stop just because we stop drawing their prophet.  They'll find a new excuse to kill civilians.  Violence isn't an acceptable answer to something you find offensive.  These people have a predisposition to kill.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:The $10,000 prize-winning cartoon was drawn by Bosch Fawstin, a former Muslim.

Here it is.........

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.ijreview.com/2015/05/312509-here-is-the-prize-winning-cartoon-of-muhammad-that-2-islamic-terrorists-in-texas-tried-to-snuff-out/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Terror'>http://www.ijreview.com/2015/05/312509-here-is-the-prize-winning-cartoon-of-muhammad-that-2-islamic-terrorists-in-texas-tried-to-snuff-out/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Terror</a>

I'm not going to lie, my favorite two drawings from the exhibit were the chalk outlines in the parking lot, simply exquisite.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:I'm not going to lie, my favorite two drawings from the exhibit were the chalk outlines in the parking lot, simply exquisite.

Chicken Dinner^
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:That's racist.
Welcome back.  :thumbsup:

Quote:I'm not going to lie, my favorite two drawings from the exhibit were the chalk outlines in the parking lot, simply exquisite.

My best friend lives in the DFW area and was sending screen pics from the comment section of her local Fox News channel site last night...the comments and the memes were killing me!! That one was on there, along with a bunch of others! I'd post the link to that site...but it's not really board friendly over there!!

Quote:I think the point of people like Ms. Geller is that if we give in to people because they commit violence, it will only encourage more violence itself.  If they kill you because you draw their prophet, and you stop drawing their prophet, why won't they kill you to prevent you from doing other things they don't like? 

Those who commit violence against people because they draw their prophet hate America.  They aren't going to stop just because we stop drawing their prophet.  They'll find a new excuse to kill civilians.  Violence isn't an acceptable answer to something you find offensive.  These people have a predisposition to kill.  

I see your point, and agree somewhat.

However, you sponsor an event like the one in Texas, you are baiting irrational people. You are also deliberately putting people in harm's way. Is that really responsible behavior?

- Bob Marley