Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Luke Joeckel has already added 10-12 Lbs this offseason

Quote:You cant be serious? He abused Joeckel all last year!! Even in sack #2 in your link Joeckel look lost. Sorry but the truth hurts!! Even if he didnt get all his sacks against Joeckel he pressured the qb all game. I really dont wanna embarass Joeckel and you but i can show them highlights if u want?
You don't know what you're talking about so you should probably stop making yourself look stupid.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015, 02:14 PM by FBT.)

Quote:You don't know what you're talking about so you should probably stop making yourself look stupid.

[COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL REMOVED]

Look at the abuse! Who looks stupid now? Kick rocks!! Lol..

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015, 02:14 PM by FBT.)

Quote:[COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL REMOVED]

Look at the abuse! Who looks stupid now? Kick rocks!! Lol..

You posted the same link twice where he beat him with a spin move. You act like he threw him to the ground every play, he held his own fairly well against someone of Watts character. Watt does that same thing to almost every OT he goes against at some point. LJ needs to improve, but he's not as bad as you're trying to say.

You also said DC's job depends on Davon House... So I'd say you like to over exaggerate a bit

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:You cant be serious? He abused Joeckel all last year!! Even in sack #2 in your link Joeckel look lost. Sorry but the truth hurts!! Even if he didnt get all his sacks against Joeckel he pressured the qb all game. I really dont wanna embarass Joeckel and you but i can show them highlights if u want?

You got one sack to show for "abused all year?"  

I'd describe that as Joeckel holding his own  - not being "abused." 

Everyone know the line sucked last year and was a contributing factor to the bad record, but get the facts straight.  Luke wasn't the guy to blame for Watt's success pressuring/sacking Blake. 

Quote:You got one sack to show for "abused all year?"

I'd describe that as Joeckel holding his own - not being "abused."

Everyone know the line sucked last year and was a contributing factor to the bad record, but get the facts straight. Luke wasn't the guy to blame for Watt's success pressuring/sacking Blake.
Dude you guys have no argument!! Please stop!! Joeckel havent panned out yet hopefully this year. Please stop trying to defend his poor play when yall know he played bad.. He did get better at the end of the year. And im not gonna flood the thread with garbage Joeckel highlights of him getting beat. Lets just hope he have a good year.

Quote:You posted the same link twice where he beat him with a spin move. You act like he threw him to the ground every play, he held his own fairly well against someone of Watts character. Watt does that same thing to almost every OT he goes against at some point. LJ needs to improve, but he's not as bad as you're trying to say.

You also said DC's job depends on Davon House... So I'd say you like to over exaggerate a bit
I dont act like nothing i let the video do the talking for me. You guys act like he made the probowl or something. Smh and you already know he played like trash!

Your blind ignorance is noted.

You obviously aren't nearly as embarrassed, as you are embarrassing yourself.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Dude you guys have no argument!! Please stop!! Joeckel havent panned out yet hopefully this year. Please stop trying to defend his poor play when yall know he played bad.. He did get better at the end of the year. And im not gonna flood the thread with garbage Joeckel highlights of him getting beat. Lets just hope he have a good year.

Nobody is defending his poor play. Try to pay attention. We're only pointing out how wrong you are for blaming him for Watt's sacks. He gave up only one to Watt. 

Specifics. Details.   <  These are things you suck at in this thread. 

Quote:Your blind ignorance is noted.

You obviously aren't nearly as embarrassed, as you are embarrassing yourself.
What? Who cares? If you can have a avatar pic like that, do you honestly think i care what you guys think? Noooo.. Not back too Joeckel! Smh "pirkster"!

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015, 02:13 PM by FBT.)

Quote:[COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL REMOVED]

Shall i continue?? You people always trying defend players and coaches and give them excuses when they don't give us nothing but LOSSES! Hopefully that change this year!
Looked like he gave Bortles a good deal of time to me. So that was one, if we can even count that one. Hardly abusing him all game. Yes..continue. I want to see all of this 'abusing'.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Nobody is defending his poor play. Try to pay attention. We're only pointing out how wrong you are for blaming him for Watt's sacks. He gave up only one to Watt.

Specifics. Details. < These are things you suck at in this thread.

Im wrong everybody been saying he gave up zero sacks. And i showed you a video of him giving up a sack but im wrong? Please spare me..smh

Quote:Looked like he gave Bortles a good deal of time to me. So that was one, if we can even count that one. Hardly abusing him all game. Yes..continue. I want to see all of this 'abusing'.
Why i have already proven my point! You guys said he gave up no sacks ! Well you seen the video. Lol how bout you show me some good highlights of Joeckel?? Against anyone!! So i can have some positive feelings about him going into this year.

Quote:Im wrong everybody been saying he gave up zero sacks. And i showed you a video of him giving up a sack but im wrong? Please spare me..smh

0-9

Zero sacks on Joeckel.

Learning and intelligence have been a tough go for you all your life, hasn't it?  Haven't been able to climb your stepstool of success to reach greater heights, have you?

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015, 02:09 PM by FBT.)

Quote:0-9

Zero sacks on Joeckel.

Learning and intelligence have been a tough go for you all your life, hasn't it? Haven't been able to climb your stepstool of success to reach greater heights, have you?

Probably just as much as the ignorance and stupidity you possess. Oh heres the video if you havent watch! And i know you haven't because your the only one left trying to defend Joeckels poor play. Sad

I rest my case!! Lol.

Quote:0-9

Zero sacks on Joeckel.

Learning and intelligence have been a tough go for you all your life, hasn't it?  Haven't been able to climb your stepstool of success to reach greater heights, have you?
That hat he's forced to wear probably prevents him from getting much closer to the ceiling.

[Image: dunce-cap-man-4281234.jpg]

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015, 02:08 PM by RicoTx.)

Quote:Why i have already proven my point! You guys said he gave up no sacks ! Well you seen the video. Lol how bout you show me some good highlights of Joeckel?? Against anyone!! So i can have some positive feelings about him going into this year.
You proved your point?

You have to be kidding me.

'Abused him all year' and you show a single play. Brilliant (or something).

Why should I post any videos. I made no claims. You lied and said Watt abused him all year. DUUUHHHHHHH.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015, 02:09 PM by FBT.)

Quote:Probably just as much as the ignorance and stupidity you possess. Oh heres the video if you havent watch! And i know you haven't because your the only one left trying to defend Joeckels poor play. Sad

I rest my case!! Lol.

You rested the space between your ears a long, long time ago.

Not the game we were talking about where he went 0-9 against Joeckel.

Thanks for playing.

That was a sack, but wasn't the 0-9 game you still can't admit happened last season.

Posting of copyrighted material of any sort will draw a warning.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Not sure about watt, but Suggs beat that [BLEEP] all day.

And the ban hammer drops.

[Image: BanHammer.gif]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."