Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Young up and coming players...

Quote:I think the 6 foundation players on the roster are Bortles, Arob, Linder, Telvin, McCray, and Colvin. A bunch of other guys could be added with some improvement (Joeckel, Cyp, etc.), but I think our team has a clear top 6 young players to build around right now.
. I 2nd this

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think that's the biggest thing thay we've been missing over the past few years. Young talent. God....remember when. We'd sign a guy off the TRACTOR he'd start the same week?
fix it for u

Allen Robinson to me looks like the most promising young player we have any side of the ball. He's almost made me not miss Justin Blackmon
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Brandon Linder and Telvin Smith are quickly becoming two of my favorite Jaguars. Brandon played damn good last year, as did Telvin. Telvin came on strong as the year went on and that's good to see for a rookie. He didn't fall off or hit a wall. He met that wall and broke right through it.

How can you not like Telvin Smith? High energy and talented. Seems like a good kid.

I doubt we draft a Cb unless we are converting him to FS.

@HaysCarlyon: #Jaguars CB Aaron Colvin says he was 186 pounds at end of last season. He's now up to 197. "I'm feeling really good at this weight."

Quote:I doubt we draft a Cb unless we are converting him to FS.

PJ Williams maybe....
Shock the world

Love how are defense is looking. Colvin, Tsmith, I'm adding Branch because i feel like he is developing, i think early on his maturity was an issue. On offense i think Lee can be a playmaker, Bortles is doing all the right things and Denard with another guy to help out in the backfield could be explosive! I love everyone right now. Devon house id like to mention loved his interview BIG things coming ppl

Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2015, 01:47 AM by fredalwaysajag.)

Quote:Love how are defense is looking. Colvin, Tsmith, I'm adding Branch because i feel like he is developing, i think early on his maturity was an issue. On offense i think Lee can be a playmaker, Bortles is doing all the right things and Denard with another guy to help out in the backfield could be explosive! I love everyone right now. Devon house id like to mention loved his interview BIG things coming ppl
I like what Joeckel can and i believe will become. Love Hurns' ceiling. I still feel Alualu'best has yet to come. Ofcourse T.Smith gone be ballin out, and I didnt even mention Odrick (before this edit). Sen'Derrick is an absolute beast and Ryan Davis is becoming a savvy, reliable vet.

Feeling like alot will click this season for Cyp.. Looking forward to seeing what Serge Brown's gonna bring to the team. (Dave raved about his ST's impact, we need better ST play) Colvin, Gratz, D-Mac and House.. Got a great feeling about that whole group.

M.Lee and A. Robinson, along with Arrelious Benn should create some explosive plays. Seeing how we use not only J.Thomas, but also M. Lewis will be fun in the redzone.

D.Rob will blow stats up this year...

..and Blake. I can only be most excited about Bortles. A team that is most definitely on the rise
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

B-O-R-T-L-E-S

robinson/lee/d-rob/branch/odrick/joeckel/wisnieski/linder/hurns/house/gratz/mccray/colvin/skuta FA SF/telvin/brown..

jags are lookin for a legit strong safety cypriens days are numbered unless he plays to his potential..

Quote:robinson/lee/d-rob/branch/odrick/joeckel/wisnieski/linder/hurns/house/gratz/mccray/colvin/skuta FA SF/telvin/brown..

jags are lookin for a legit strong safety cypriens days are numbered unless he plays to his potential..

Jags are looking for a legit FREE safety.

Cyprien will get this season to prove himself. He'll need to show more than he has - but I really don't think they're looking to replace him.

ESPNs vote appears to be Ryan Davis for a breakout season

[Image: giphy.gif]