Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Attorney General hands Trump an "L", says to DOJ....Don't defend the Muslim Ban.

Quote:I don't lie on either side of the political line but I do find the "drain the swamp" statement pretty ironic through the majority of Trump's nominations… The money trail from corporate titans and political backers (i.e. Big Pharma, Koch Brothers, etc) is not too hard to find. Obviously the Hill dog was supported by the political puppeteers, but this whole "drain the swamp and replace them with the same muck" is comical.

Politics is dirty and money talks… 

What I find refreshing is that he's bringing in people with real world experience, real world success, and who have had high levels of achievement in that real world.

Not career politicians who have never had a real job in the real world, are without real world experience, and no successes or achievements in the real world (private sector.)

These people create real wealth and real opportunity.  They walk the walk, and aren't just all talk like the useless pay for play politicians, and the empty resumes who were placed in positions because of payback and friendship without merit behind them (which was the vast majority if not every single hire of the previous administration.)

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Except the POTUS team is having to sign a code of ethics agreement valid for five years to try and avoid the lobbying you are talking about. While it may have limited impact, it is at least trying to do something, which is commendable.
This made me laugh.

Isn't this administration all about doing and not just trying?

Quote:No, the democrats put the country at risk by unnecessarily blocking Sessions.
Good thing Republicans have never "unnecessarily blocked" a presidential nominee.

*looks at vacant Supreme Court seat

Oh, wait.

Quote:This made me laugh.

Isn't this administration all about doing and not just trying?
I know it's confusing, perhaps scary for you to see how the government is supposed to work after what you saw the last eight years, but it will be ok.

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Quote:People do realize these countries that were banned were on Obama's recommended list yeah? And where were these [BAD WORD REMOVED] neoliberals and deomcrats and self righteous Holywood mindless drones at in 2011 when Obama slowed down Iraqi refugees from entering the country for six months?

Not a peep was heard then. And then you want to blame this poor [BAD WORD REMOVED] Trump for trying to protect us from potential threats that were developed thanks to Obama's failures in Libya and Syria and the dismantling that incurred over in the ME.

Please remind us again what Obama failed at...

Quote:Please remind us again what Obama failed at...
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2014/08/09/50-things-barack-obama-has-done-wrong-n1876744'>http://m.townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2014/08/09/50-things-barack-obama-has-done-wrong-n1876744</a>
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2017, 01:20 PM by Kotite.)

He can call it whatever he wants today.. he said the words "total and complete ban on Muslims entering the United States" when stumping for this action.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I don't lie on either side of the political line but I do find the "drain the swamp" statement pretty ironic through the majority of Trump's nominations… The money trail from corporate titans and political backers (i.e. Big Pharma, Koch Brothers, etc) is not too hard to find. Obviously the Hill dog was supported by the political puppeteers, but this whole "drain the swamp and replace them with the same muck" is comical.

Politics is dirty and money talks…

You might want to check, but:

I'm almost positive that I saw an article yesterday that the KOCH brothers were upset about a border tax getting ready to be imposed (yahoo.com,,, left-leaning).

Trump's administration gonna do something to go AGAINST the KOCHS?

No,,, that can't possibly be true,, can it?

Quote:You might want to check, but:

I'm almost positive that I saw an article yesterday that the KOCH brothers were upset about a border tax getting ready to be imposed (yahoo.com,,, left-leaning).

Trump's administration gonna do something to go AGAINST the KOCHS?

No,,, that can't possibly be true,, can it?
They'll get far more in return than the perceived loss from some border tax.

Quote:He can call it whatever he wants today.. he said the words "total and complete ban on Muslims entering the United States" when stumping for this action.
Promises, Promises...

"My administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in government."

"Today I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office. This will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we’ve long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children  with a debt that they cannot repay – and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control.”

Soooo, you can choose to believe whatever makes you feel tingly, but the fact of the matter is, you will not even find a Muslim reference in the immigration EO.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off...ted-states

Totally the same thing.

He promised to do something unconstitutional and did exactly that. Now he's rebranding it. You can't whitewash it and just call it just a campaign promise.

But that's exactly what you are trying to do.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Totally the same thing.

He promised to do something unconstitutional and did exactly that. Now he's rebranding it. You can't whitewash it and just call it just a campaign promise.

But that's exactly what you are trying to do.
Haha. Back up there buddy boy...I believe it was you that in fact quoted a campaign statement prior to my response. Still sticking with unconstitutional after all the evidence thrown your way huh? What I'm trying to do is get you to understand your ridiculousness and lack of foundation, but I'm apparently wasting time. You will fundamentally hate anything and everything that will occur during this administration, good or bad. Admit to it. I guess radical ideologies really are a tough nut to crack!

Quote:Good thing Republicans have never "unnecessarily blocked" a presidential nominee.

*looks at vacant Supreme Court seat

Oh, wait.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurmond_rule

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:People do realize these countries that were banned were on Obama's recommended list yeah? And where were these [BAD WORD REMOVED] neoliberals and deomcrats and self righteous Holywood mindless drones at in 2011 when Obama slowed down Iraqi refugees from entering the country for six months? 

Not a peep was heard then. And then you want to blame this poor [BAD WORD REMOVED] Trump for trying to protect us from potential threats that were developed thanks to Obama's failures in Libya and Syria and the dismantling that incurred over in the ME. 

[Image: V5Xi1F2.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Sessions will be confirmed in what, 24 hours? Breathe Kotite.... Breathe

Democrats are still holding up progress.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2017, 03:26 PM by Dumptruck.)

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2...tes-214715

Pretty solid explanation of Yates' firing

TRUMP'S MUSLIM BAN

Except it isn't Trump's list, it's Obama's and Congress' list.

It does not affect only Muslims, but all nationals from 7 countries.  It affects less than 10% of Muslims in the world.

And it isn't a ban.  It is a temporary stay of visas until a better vetting systems is developed.

So it's not Trump's, not Muslim, and not a ban.

Quote:http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2...tes-214715

Pretty solid explanation of Yates' firing

Absolutely.

Quote:[Image: V5Xi1F2.jpg]

Except Obama didn't detain people who were legally coming in and already had green cards.

Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 states: Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."