Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Message Board Survivor?

Quote:I'm down, but I'm assuming at some point someone will tell us how we play?

Yeah, you'll basically have a few days to play the "challenge (game)".

As the game starts there will be two teams.  The team that wins will have immunity.  I will set the parameters as to who wins the game.  The team that loses will have to vote someone off.  There will be a lot of messages back and forth...back stabbing and all that stuff.  Then someone gets voted out.

From the past, typically the people that dont play the games get voted out.  They are also typically the people that dont vote as the game goes on and make bad allies to have in the game.  I'm sure others can help with details to the way its gone in the past.

I will have to figure out a good prize. In the past we've had a benefactor with a cash prize that we will not have this year.  There will be no cash prize because that makes people too greedy and up the ante on cheating.  With that said, the first year I won, I bought Jaguar tickets with the money.  If it weren't for that, it wouldnt have started my run of 7 years with Jag tickets.  I still really admire the person that was willing to put up the prize.  He/she is the nicest person on this board, imo.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If anyone knows of any quick and easy online games shoot me a pm with them.  I already have 5 to 10 saved, but its hard work finding them.

When picking games, I try to make them quick and easy to play.  If a game is 30 seconds, thats perfect.  That way a person that plays the game 10 times has a similar chance to win as a person that plays it over 100.  Obviously the person that plays constantly ups their chances considerably.

If you could, try not to do any flash games this time...I'm an apple girl now so I wouldn't be able to do any of them...Sad
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:If nobody else steps up...maybe I'll do it again.

Edit: Screw it, I'll do it.

The_Anchorman

The Scarecrow

Travc56

Bch

MissJagsFanatic

EricC85

JT

No1Jag?

The next 8 people to reply are the next in.

I appreciate the invite but someone else can have my spot. I don't get on the board consistently enough anymore with work, I doubt I'd be able to keep up.

Quote:If you could, try not to do any flash games this time...I'm an apple girl now so I wouldn't be able to do any of them... Sad

You better start sending me some games then! lol

Quote:You better start sending me some games then! lol

Does Solitaire and angry birds count? :thumbsup:

Quote:Does Solitaire and angry birds count? :thumbsup:

It would be nice for everyone playing to be able to download apps....but we'll see

Quote:I appreciate the invite but someone else can have my spot. I don't get on the board consistently enough anymore with work, I doubt I'd be able to keep up.

We would have voted you off first anyways!

Quote:If nobody else steps up...maybe I'll do it again.

Edit:  Screw it, I'll do it.

The_Anchorman

The Scarecrow

Travc56

Bch

MissJagsFanatic

EricC85

JT

No1Jag?

The next 8 people to reply are the next in.
I'd like to be in it.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:We would have voted you off first anyways!

I know, ya'll scared!

Quote:I'd like to be in it.

Lmbo...your brother didn't even get your name right!!

sweet, I think I remember one of the games actually. It was an online game and you had to post screen shots or something right? looking forward to it.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I'm IN

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:I'm IN

for now Ninja

This aught to be fun! On a side note, the last job I had when I was earning my degree was a total joke, so I had a lot of time in my hands... I got so good at internet pac man that I scored 857,000 one time! It was my greatest accomplishment at that job! That and earning an accounting degree...

It doesn't seem like anybody else wants in.  I'll give it till next Monday or Tuesday to get started.

Fyi....at times during this you will be busy and wont be able to play a game.  Thats what having an alliance is for...not to complain to me that you were too busy.   :thanks:

Quote:It doesn't seem like anybody else wants in.  I'll give it till next Monday or Tuesday to get started.

Fyi....at times during this you will be busy and wont be able to play a game.  Thats what having an alliance is for...not to complain to me that you were too busy.   :thanks:

So you're saying go it alone is a good strategy!

Nobody else it appears.  Two days left!

I'll keep the time restraints for this one as minimal as possible.

I'm still not too sure how this works but count me in

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">The_Anchorman

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Travc56

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Bch

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">MissJagsFanatic

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">EricC85

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">JT

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">No1Jag

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Carlo

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">We have 8.  We would probably have to skip the team angle and just go straight to individual competitions.   Lets see if we can pick up another one or two.