Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Caldwell: "We will be big-spenders in Free Agency."

Some to put on the radar...

RT Joe Barksdale ...arrow pointing up, young, won't break the Shad Bank.

S Rahim Moore ...McCourty won't be available, next best available.

TE Jordan Cameron ...leaves the Cleveland chaos, returns to 2013 form in 2015, 2014 injuries lessen his market value, Julius Thomas finds a way to stay with Manning.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Iupati is an upgrade over anything we currently have on the line. The entire point of Free Agency is upgrading. Sign him.

Regards....................the Chiefjag

Quote:Iupati is an upgrade over anything we currently have on the line. The entire point of Free Agency is upgrading. Sign him.

Regards....................the Chiefjag

He's going to want to be paid top dollar at his position. So I would pass on him and stick with Linder at RG and maybe picking up a prove it type deal for LG to play behind Beadles. Mainly I would love to see them get a RT and fix the Joeckel situation.

He sounds like Johnny Manziel.

JPP

Iupati

Charles Clay

Gipson/moore

Gordon(when he gets cut and give him an incentive laden contract and one that we can walk away from year 1 if isht hit's the fan)

Worrilds

If we wiff on Gordon, possible a similar contract with Spiller(this team needs playmakers, yes i'm aware he's injury prone).

-------------------------

= playoff contender

[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

FS, RT, and DE.

Lets hope there are no more Beadles like signings.

Quote:He's going to want to be paid top dollar at his position. So I would pass on him and stick with Linder at RG and maybe picking up a prove it type deal for LG to play behind Beadles. Mainly I would love to see them get a RT and fix the Joeckel situation.

How in the [BLEEP] world will that fix the OL problems?-____-

Quote:Frequently.

How about a list for more than 1 season and the biggest signings (not re signings)

Quote:Lets hope there are no more Beadles Gerhart like signings.

I'm expecting Rahim Moore and Charles Clay...other than them its opportunity based

Quote:How in the [BAD WORD REMOVED] world will that fix the OL problems?-____-

Jags have already addressed that the OL will almost look the same next year. Joeckel is like a rookie. Beadles got better overtime. Linder and Bownako is the future and RT needs to addressed. 

Quote:Jags have already addressed that the OL will almost look the same next year. Joeckel is like a rookie. Beadles got better overtime. Linder and Bownako is the future and RT needs to addressed.

The people who make decisions for the Jaguars have said no such thing. In fact, Caldwell said today that the Oline needed to be addressed.

JPP PLEASE

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

ON a serious note, It would be wise to use Free Agency to fill the offense and the draft to fill the defense.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

JPP

Rahim Moore

Worrilds

Iupati

Barksdale
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:The people who make decisions for the Jaguars have said no such thing. In fact, Caldwell said today that the Oline needed to be addressed.

Thank you!

Quote:ON a serious note, It would be wise to use Free Agency to fill the offense and the draft to fill the defense.
besides rahim moore, I agree

Why are ya'll so happy about this quote? The way to build a team is through the draft. This coming year two of his drafts should be ready to produce with a rookie class getting better as the year goes. Hell I've waited this long might as well see if the picks continue to grow and get a lot better. Spending big in free agency usually doesn't work for this team. Only thing worth spending on is offensive line. Cobb is the only person I would look at outside of that.

Caldwell will find a way to screw it up. that's his track record so far. until he proves otherwise