Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why are people protesting?

Anyone see pics of all the trash the march created? It's like they all marched a couple miles while throwing garbage on the ground. I don't know how their agenda can be taken seriously when there's so much [BLEEP] that goes along with it..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:its not very hard to be more enlightened than the average person on the street who couldn't tell you who the Vice President is, but they know the latest TMZ headline about what Kanye West ate for lunch. They've been conditioned to believe that meaningless things like celebrity gossip is important and anything good for them is actually bad.

so the kind of reactions we see from these "protestors" are really just pawns in a game perpetuated by main stream media. they watch tv all day and think the way it wants them to think.
These snowflakes have been conditioned through decades of indoctrination to be low information voters. They've been turned into useful idiots who are nothing more than cattle that can be herded to do whatever their liberal leaders command.

Quote:Princess was told no, perhaps for the first time in her life, and she don't like it. So she's being dramatic. Any father of a teenaged girl has seen all this before.

Yup. Nothing more than a hissy fit on a grand scale.

Quote:So,was this a Trump protest or a women's right protest? Or was it just a "pick your own issue" protest? I'm still confused. Please lay it out for me. What were they protesting?
They can't. There was no single reason. This is an amalgamation of all the left wing fringe issues in a last ditch effort to find some relevance.

Quote:My take on it, there was an actual cause they protested for.. Then that cause got swept under the rug by deceitful BLM protesters who used the march to boost their numbers for the camera. So it kinda lost all credibility.
BLM is a cancer to any movement to which it's aligned. They should be thanked for assuring Trump got elected.

Liberals still haven't begun to grasp why it is they lost the presidency, and why down ballot, they've been completely gutted politically. The longer they cling to the same old tactics, the less relevance they'll have anywhere but with CNN and MSNBC.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Anyone see pics of all the trash the march created? It's like they all marched a couple miles while throwing garbage on the ground. I don't know how their agenda can be taken seriously when there's so much [BAD WORD REMOVED] that goes along with it..

Have you ever seen the trash these libs leave behind after something like an Earth Day event or some global warming rally? The world is their trash can. You're expected to ignore their hypocrisy.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Healthcare

Women's reproductive rights

Anti- gay conversion therapy

Climate change

Among a few.

There is petition going around on facebook to have Madonna arrested. I signed it. Everyone should as well.

Quote:There is petition going around on facebook to have Madonna arrested. I signed it. Everyone should as well.

Shouldn't need a petition to have her arrested..

And probably screened for aids..

Quote:Have you ever seen the trash these libs leave behind after something like an Earth Day event or some global warming rally? The world is their trash can. You're expected to ignore their hypocrisy.

Don't even go there about liberals being the ones who leave trash at events: http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/10719...hol-amount

First world feminism is pretty rich. They can never name one right that men have that women do not. Equality of opportunity =/= equality of results.

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:First world feminism is pretty rich. They can never name one right that men have that women do not. Equality of opportunity =/= equality of results.

Agreed, like i said before. What rights dont women have? Where were these people the past 8 years?

Quote:Don't even go there about liberals being the ones who leave trash at events: <a class="bbc_url" href='http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/10719475-74/concert-alcohol-amount'>http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/10719475-74/concert-alcohol-amount</a>

Aren't protesters the one's who are supposed to be setting examples and not a crowd of drunken idiots?

Quote:Don't even go there about liberals being the ones who leave trash at events: http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/10719...hol-amount

You're seriously going to draw a parallel between a concert and a political protest? 

Guess my response was removed as to the reasons why women are marching in protest of Chump denying them abortion and extended maternity leave rights.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Guess my response was removed as to the reasons why women are marching in protest of Chump denying them abortion and extended maternity leave rights.

So it was about imaginary reasons? Guess that fits their mentality.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Guess my response was removed as to the reasons why women are marching in protest of Chump denying them abortion and extended maternity leave rights.

Wow...you'd have thought it would have been all over the news when he signed that into law!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Wow...you'd have thought it would have been all over the news when he signed that into law!

They started repealing parts of Obamacare at midnight one day last week for the purpose no one would notice.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

Peaceful protests are a hallmark of our democracy. Even if I don't always agree, I recognize the rights of people to express their views.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:You're seriously going to draw a parallel between a concert and a political protest? 
A political protest where environmentalism was one of the supposedly main bullet points too. 

Quote:They started repealing parts of Obamacare at midnight one day last week for the purpose no one would notice.

Maternity leave in not an insurance issue and was never covered under Obamacare and abortions are still legal.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You're seriously going to draw a parallel between a concert and a political protest? 

What's wrong with that? FBT made it out that only liberals trash events and I was simply providing evidence on the contrary.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2017, 05:19 PM by copycat.)

Quote:What's wrong with that? FBT made it out that only liberals trash events and I was simply providing evidence on the contrary.
But when one of the things you are protesting is pro environment and planet earth, this is not a good look.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.