Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The Official President Trump Thread***

i was hoping this country had moved on from prejudices, but no we now have this president. i saw this white Trump supporter wearing a shirt n tie. i just looked at him with hatred based on his skin color and clothes. maybe one day we will arrive at a more loving country.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Trump is a Muslim terrorist who hates America.

Murica!

[Image: democrats1.gif]

GUYS!  I just checked.  The sky has not fallen.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:GUYS!  I just checked.  The sky has not fallen.

#winng!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:[Image: democrats1.gif]

What did you spend the last 8 years doing? Oh, wait.

I see the riots have broken out in D.C.  Breaking other peoples stuff always makes me feel better.

Have you seen my baseball?

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017, 01:57 PM by Kane.)

Quote:What did you spend the last 8 years doing? Oh, wait.
Not crying... honestly.

I was excited for Obama's first term.

I was [BAD WORD REMOVED] when the best the right could come up with the 2nd time around was Mitt frickin Romney.

I'm not really all about all of Trump. (I'm not big on being so involved overseas, but love his economic plans)

But I really hate the fact that the left is so out of sorts they are boycotting this. (like that matters)

Maybe some Republicans have been crying -shrug- I haven't seen anything like this movement from the left.

The ultimate we didn't win so we want to try and take our ball and go home but it isn't really our ball to take.

Continue though... the sweet taste of liberal tears is most delicious on this day!

Quote:I see the riots have broken out in D.C.  Breaking other peoples stuff always makes me feel better.

Um, you mean peaceful protestors?  We are very peaceful and good.  It's Trump's fault if I want to break stuff and punch people.  He made me do it.  Plus we are the good guys. Trump bad. Me good. therefore its ok if i get violent.

Trump is such a monster.

How many innocent people has Trump killed?

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2017/01/...lties.html

Trump called out policians for profiting while the people suffered.  WE CANT HAVE THAT.  Please keep power in hands of Washington! Come on people! riot Trump for granting power to us. How can you not?

Trump is gonna take our gunnns away! And make us get our teeth cleaned!

He's a secret muslimmm!!! Where's the birth certificate??!??

Quote:Not My President.

Of course not.  Leftists must pretend and live in their own imaginary world for their worldview to survive the test of real life.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Not crying... honestly.

I was excited for Obama's first term.

I was [BAD WORD REMOVED] when the best the right could come up with the 2nd time around was Mitt frickin Romney.

I'm not really all about all of Trump. (I'm not big on being so involved overseas, but love his economic plans)

But I really hate the fact that the left is so out of sorts they are boycotting this. (like that matters)

Maybe some Republicans have been crying -shrug- I haven't seen anything like this movement from the left.

The ultimate we didn't win so we want to try and take our ball and go home but it isn't really our ball to take.

Continue though... the sweet taste of liberal tears is most delicious on this day!

nailed it

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Of course not.  Leftists must pretend and live in their own imaginary world for their worldview to survive the test of real life.

I heard someone say on tv last night, and it's pretty spot on: The problem with the left is that there are no electoral votes in the state of denial.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Trump is a Muslim terrorist who hates America.

Murica!

Nah, he's a sexual predator who hates America.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:What is this about restoring wealth and prosperity to normal working families? This is bad guys. REally bad. OMG worst president ever.

Transfer of power from Washington to the people? OMG so bad.

It was the greatest inauguration speech in my (rather long) lifetime. Admittedly it was all words, so we'll see what happens.

I was not a Trump guy, but if he actually lives up to his claim of giving the country back to the people then he'll be a great president.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:America, "Barrack Obama, YOU'RE FIRED!"

Banana

In your Trumphoria, did you forget how term limits work?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Yep, the speech was great, and I agree, actions speak louder than words.  He's going to get fought hard by the career politicians on every issue.  Hopefully he can get the job done that he speaks of.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:In your Trumphoria, did you forget how term limits work?
Never heard of it..... :blink:

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.