Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 11 Games Of Interest

Quote:You are a lost cause if your reading comprehension is that bad.

Yeah, you said it....have to stick by it JW.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Saturday, November 8th

12:00 PM #17 Georgia at Kentucky

12:00 PM #10 Baylor at #16 Oklahoma

3:30 PM #8 Notre Dame at #11 Arizona State

6:30 PM Virginia at #2 Florida State

7:30 PM #9 Kansas State at #6 TCU

7:30 PM Florida at Vanderbilt

8:00 PM #4 Alabama at #14 LSU

8:00 PM #13 Ohio State at #7 Michigan State

10:00 PM #5 Oregon at #20 Utah

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Here are the AP Top 25 rankings for ranked teams on today's schedule.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Looking at these numbers, I want LSU to lose so they can stay behind OSU. If ASU loses, I hope an Ohio State win will put the Buckeyes con top of the Sun Devils.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2014, 03:42 PM by thunderbuns.)

Kentucky and NC State each nearly beat one of the top two ranked teams in the country. Both currently getting blown out at home by teams from Georgia.

UGA putting the hurt on Kentucky.  How in the world did they get run over by Florida?  Richt always seems to lay an egg somewhere along the way.

Also, GaTech is blowing out NCState.  They are quietly 7-2 looking to go to 8-2.  After seeing them early in the year almost lose to Georgia Southern I'm kind of stunned at how their season has turned out.  They would lose the tiebreaker with Duke who has one fewer loss.  But they still have hope for ACC whatever division.  

Anyways UGA-GaTech game could end up being a pretty good one.

Iowa getting blown out by Minnesota too. Maybe Ferentz finally gets canned.

Best early game by far is Duke-Syracuse. 10-10 slobber knocker early in the 4th. Syracuse has a lot of good players on that defense.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

A lot of empty seats at kickoff in the Notre Dame - Arizona St game.  That's surprising.

Auburn losing 14-0 two minutes into the game. Yikes.

Well... Auburn tied that up quickly.  I'm interested to see the new A&M QB.  I believe he was the highest rated QB recruit a year or two ago.  Definitely has some talent.  If he plays well I have to think Kenny Hill wont see the field again... at least not as QB for the Aggies.

24-3 Arizona St.... we'll see if Notre Dame has enough offense to come back from this.

Arizona State looks for real!

A&M's QB Kyle Allen looks legit.  

Quote:A&M's QB Kyle Allen looks legit.

He does. And those receivers are studs. Gotta get a defense though.

Quote:UGA putting the hurt on Kentucky. How in the world did they get run over by Florida? Richt always seems to lay an egg somewhere along the way.

Also, GaTech is blowing out NCState. They are quietly 7-2 looking to go to 8-2. After seeing them early in the year almost lose to Georgia Southern I'm kind of stunned at how their season has turned out. They would lose the tiebreaker with Duke who has one fewer loss. But they still have hope for ACC whatever division.

Anyways UGA-GaTech game could end up being a pretty good one.
You nailed it. Richt's teams have always seems to stumble sonewhere along the way that they shouldn't.
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Auburn on the ropes.  Kyle Allen is living up to that #1 QB recruit so far and the blocked FG, scoop and score was a huge play before the half.  10 point swing.  

Devin Gardener is fighting for the worst QB I have ever seen.

Quote:Devin Gardener is fighting for the worst QB I have ever seen.

hahahahhaa

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Auburn's luck runs out.

Auburn had waaaay to many costly errors. Two fumbles late, one in goal line looking to go up, at worst tie. A 10 point swing before half on that blocked FG. Wiw
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Arizona State looks for real!
Those 5 turnovers by the other QB certainly helped!