Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sen'Derrick Marks

Quote:You do realize the Pro Bowl is no longer AFC vs. NFC, right?
but the still pick AFC and NFC and then have a Pro Bowl draft

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I watched Senderrick's interview with J.P. Shadrick and could not believe what one question was. Shadrick read this Jaguars Social question from a fan: "Have you worked on your English accent?" Uh, Marks speaks English perfectly without one. His answer: "I don't have time." That question and answer made me wonder where in the world he comes from.

Quote:I watched Senderrick's interview with J.P. Shadrick and could not believe what one question was. Shadrick read this Jaguars Social question from a fan: "Have you worked on your English accent?" Uh, Marks speaks English perfectly without one. His answer: "I don't have time." That question and answer made me wonder where in the world he comes from.

Ok really you aren't serious with this one are you?

Hint: think of where the jags play the game after this one

Quote:Ok really you aren't serious with this one are you?

Hint: think of where the Jags play the game after this one

Of course I am serious. If the fan was referring to where we play against the Cowboys, the correct term is British, not English. So the word English threw me off.

Quote:Of course I am serious. If the fan was referring to where we play against the Cowboys, the correct term is British, not English. So the word English threw me off.

London is in England. Nothing wrong with saying English or British in this case.

It would be interesting if he tried to talk like the locals in advance of his flight to London.

Quote:It would be interesting if he tried to talk like the locals in advance of his flight to London.

Did you ever find a good haircut that covered your ears?

The forgotten man on this D. If he comes back 100% this year with talent finally around him and pressure off the edge Marks is going to be a beast.  Not to mention Jackson next to him on passing downs, cant double everyone

Marks is a beast and I'm reallyyyyy hoping he stays healthy. When he played this past season, he was immediate impact.
Shock the world

Jackson+Marks on 3rd could potentially be nasty.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

I hope he stays healthy, would love to see him come back strong and finally see his Def become a beast(I hope...)

A team has to win consistently for the rest of the world to take notice of it's players. That's just reality. On the flip side, if the Jags win consistently for a few years some of our players will be voted into the HOF when they shouldn't be.

Regards...............the Chiefjag