Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Finally some sanity returning to the military

Quote:So what is the purpose of the military? I'll give you a hint, it's not there to cater to fruitcakes.

Killing comes with the territory. But to call it fun?! That's sane?

Look at how many veterans come back and are involved in domestic shootings. Those that have made headlines and those that haven't. Still fun? Still sane?

Shut the front door with this macho bull [BLEEP]. Yes. Our military kills people. The idea it's something we should view as fun and that life isn't precious is garbage. Getting comfortable with killing people is for psychopaths and hitmen.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Killing comes with the territory. But to call it fun?! That's sane?

Look at how many veterans come back and are involved in domestic shootings. Those that have made headlines and those that haven't. Still fun? Still sane?

Shut the front door with this macho bull [BAD WORD REMOVED]. Yes. Our military kills people. The idea it's something we should view as fun and that life isn't precious is garbage. Getting comfortable with killing people is for psychopaths and hitmen.
The only person that mentioned "fun" was you.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Killing comes with the territory. But to call it fun?! That's sane?

Shut the front door with this macho bull [BAD WORD REMOVED]. Yes. Our military kills people. The idea it's something we should view as fun and that life isn't precious is garbage. Getting comfortable with killing people is for psychopaths and hitmen.

Where are you getting this "fun" thing from?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017, 08:39 AM by Kotite.)

That's a direct quote from Mattis.

"It's quite fun to shoot them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people."

Sanity.

Quote:That's a direct quote from Mattis.

"It's quite fun to shoot them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people."

Sanity.

Okay...I thought you were saying someone on here said it and was wondering what I'd missed.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That's a direct quote from Mattis.

Sanity.

Awesome aint it? That's who needs to be leading our military.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017, 09:24 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:Awesome aint it? That's who needs to be leading our military.

That's psychopathic. Someone who doesn't value life shouldn't be rushing our children off to die.

Quote:That's psychopathic. Someone who doesn't value life shouldn't be rushing our children off to die.

You sound like Sally Struthers

I'd rather "the children" be on the offensive than defensive..

Because we take such good care of our returning veterans. You're such a tough guy.

Quote:I'd rather "the children" be on the offensive than defensive..

So you want the US to be an aggressor of the world stage?

Quote:So you want the US to be an aggressor of the world stage?

No, but I don't want us to be the world's doormat anymore either..

Quote:Because we take such good care of our returning veterans. You're such a tough guy.

Thank your daddy for the last 8 years of not taking care of our vets..

And I bet ya a shiny nickel that I offer up way more military family than you..

Quote:Thank your daddy for the last 8 years of not taking care of our vets..

And I bet ya a shiny nickel that I offer up way more military family than you..

My father and grandfather are both immigrants who served and were some of the most patriotic people I have ever known. My father volunteered for Vietnam even though his immigration status made him exempt.

Don't act like Obama is the only president to disrespect returning vets. It's moronic drivel. It's been a decades long issue.

Mattis is a war pig who invites conflict ("I like brawling."). Trump is a draft dodger who acts like a tough guy, but has skin thinner than a Durex Sensi-Thin condom. The two of them will have us in an avoidable conflict before we know it.

Quote:My father and grandfather are both immigrants who served and were some of the most patriotic people I have ever known. My father volunteered for Vietnam even though his immigration status made him exempt.

Don't act like Obama is the only president to disrespect returning vets. It's moronic drivel. It's been a decades long issue.

Mattis is a war pig who invites conflict ("I like brawling."). Trump is a draft dodger who acts like a tough guy, but has skin thinner than a Durex Sensi-Thin condom. The two of them will have us in an avoidable conflict before we know it.

Well ya know what? If that's true about your father and grandfather, they'd both would prolly kick the [BLEEP] out of you for being disrespectful. Which is why I doubt your story because you'd have much more pride than you do now..

Don't ever presume to know what my father and grandfather would say or think. Ever.

Quote:Don't ever presume to know what my father and grandfather would say or think. Ever.

Too late..

Quote:Too late..

You're a donkey who has no basis for most things you post.

And you have no [BLEEP] clue the type of men my father and grandfather were. So why don't you just quit while you think you're ahead.

Quote:Well ya know what? If that's true about your father and grandfather, they'd both would prolly kick the [BAD WORD REMOVED] out of you for being disrespectful. Which is why I doubt your story because you'd have much more pride than you do now..

How ironic that you of all people would discuss respect.

Quote:You're a donkey who has no basis for most things you post.

And you have no [BAD WORD REMOVED] clue the type of men my father and grandfather were. So why don't you just quit while you think you're ahead.

And you're a twerp that's full of [BLEEP]..