Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Do the Gators just suck?

Quote:What actual skills and talent are you talking about? Treon Harris was as bad as Jeff Driskel and made all of the same mistakes. So Will Muschamp was not keeping the better quarterback sidelined. He has no "better quarterback" right now.

Sometimes I seriously wonder if you're trolling or not. 

Can you sit here and possible tell me that Harris didn't look 10x better running the football than Driskel? 

And although I already know where you're going when you say Harris looked just as bad passing(Because he lobbed a bomb and it was picked, yet Driskel never lobs a bomb except to the fans, oh wait he doesn't even do that), Harris looks mechanically way better than Driskel already and he's a TRUE FRESHMAN that played with many high rated high school teams. 

I don't even know why I wasted my time responding to you, you'll just come back with something as troll as the rest of your comments in this thread. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:#FreeGrier

Jesus, this 10x over. 

I really don't believe Harris is better than Grier. Grier's downfield accuracy is supposed to be absolute insane. It'd be so nice to have a vertical game that opens up actual 10+ yard run plays rather than 3-4 yards here and there. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

I've got something good for u trav...

Quote:I've got something good for u trav...
It's a foregone conclusion at this point.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I've got something good for u trav...

Quote:It's a foregone conclusion at this point.

Hasn't suffered enough already this year as a gator fan?? :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:  

Hasn't suffered enough already this year as a gator fan?? :yes:
Exactly.

I'd also like to point out what a rocket scientist that, the OP, haveaseat must be. If you have to ask the question, then you are clearly clueless.

;

Quote:Exactly.

I'd also like to point out what a rocket scientist that, the OP, haveaseat must be. If you have to ask the question, then you are clearly clueless.

Maybe he's like Tom Hanks and has been living on a island with only a volleyball to talk too?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

what if Will Grier transfers now?

Dan Hicken made a hilarious analogy this morning on the radio. He said Muschamp has a pillow pressed into the face of the football program and he's wondering when someone is going to pull him off.

The offense has been laughable since Tebow.  Through so many QBs and coordinators.  It's just time to fire Muschamp

Gene's Myth

Quote:It's a foregone conclusion at this point.

Which makes it that much more enjoyable. You wanna get a head start on this?

Quote:Which makes it that much more enjoyable. You wanna get a head start on this?
whatever you're pleasure.
;

Why would Grier transfer?  His stock is going up just sitting on the bench.

Holgerson will fix this team next year.  Look at what he's doing up in WVU after coming from OK State, Texas Tech and Houston.

WANT OFFENSE?  HOLGERSON IS THE GUY !!

Quote:whatever you're pleasure.

Up to you unless you think there is still a chance of being ranked.

Quote:Why would Grier transfer?  His stock is going up just sitting on the bench.

Holgerson will fix this team next year.  Look at what he's doing up in WVU after coming from OK State, Texas Tech and Houston.

WANT OFFENSE?  HOLGERSON IS THE GUY !!

idk maybe because the coach that recruited him is bye bye

Quote:idk maybe because the coach that recruited him is bye bye

The same one that chose to play Harris over him?

[Image: Be_Funky_Jameis_pic_for_trav_jpg.jpg]

I may have spent too much time on this, but this will be your avatar  :thumbsup:.  What do you think?

Quote:[Image: Be_Funky_Jameis_pic_for_trav_jpg.jpg]

I may have spent too much time on this, but this will be your avatar  :thumbsup:.  What do you think?

:blink:..... :ph34r:  Dear God that is scary

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

Quote:Up to you unless you think there is still a chance of being ranked.
:blink:  :wacko:  :down:

;

Quote:[Image: Be_Funky_Jameis_pic_for_trav_jpg.jpg]

You're a sick, sick, sick man. I love it.

;