Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jimmy Smith Headed to Duval?

Jimmy? No. Keenan is qualified.

Leave the lightning, take the thunder.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Jimmy? No. Keenan is qualified.

Leave the lightning, take the thunder.
I thought of the movie cars when reading this

John Henderson has been named team nutritionist. All DL will have weekly "crumpy wing" quota which must be met.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:BRING BACK BLACKMON!
We do need an offensive line coach.

Quote:We do need an offensive line coach.

Not those kind of lines.

Quote:[Image: 6747657_600x338.jpg]
Is that renato Sanches? Haha.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

When i watched the football life with jimmy smith and Keenan mccardell a few years ago, coughlin was on there. Said he was always in contact with jimmy and was always lending him some help if he needed it. It was pretty good. They are close.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Is he going to score?
Yeah an 8 ball and a bag of coke

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Yeah an 8 ball and a bag of coke
Not that I'm an expert on such things, mind you..... but isn't an 8-ball essentially a bag of coke?

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:Not that I'm an expert on such things, mind you..... but isn't an 8-ball essentially a bag of coke?

He thought he sounded cool.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:John Henderson has been named team nutritionist. All DL will have weekly "crumpy wing" quota which must be met.

And babies too....Big John loved babies.  :thumbsup:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I went to Jimmy Smith and Keenan McCardell's football camp when I was a youngster.

Can confirm that both guys can coach.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

We could have Joe Cullen take them all through the drive through.

You're Welcome.

Quote:I went to Jimmy Smith and Keenan McCardell's football camp when I was a youngster.

Can confirm that both guys can coach.

Soooo....why aren't you a star NFL WR?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:This could be true but why add "#Jaguars"?

Most likely because he wants to be there for the formal announcement that Coughlin is back at work in Jacksonville.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:please no. he has no coaching experience

Jimmy came up the hard way in the NFL, he made himself into a star.   He might not have coaching experience but he as EXPERIENCE IN THE NFL as a  play maker.  The players might react to someone that actually played the game and every home game when they look up,  the players know that they are being coached by someone who made himself a star( ring of honor).  Trust Tom in this, he knows Jimmy can can coach the young players on the field and off the field. 

Go Navy! Support our returning veterans!

Quote:I'm ok with that.... he can't get suspended now.

Joey Porter did.

Quote:interesting. 
Who better to learn from then our number one receiver all time. And Jimmy Deserves it. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Jimmy is only a few years removed from prison. He can't even coach him self.

Quote:Jimmy is only a few years removed from prison. He can't even coach him self.
He can be an assistant for Keenan. . 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags