Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ideas for new home boards.

Just set up a discord server, its free, often updated and easily accessible on phones, computers and tablets.

Could also run a sub reddit for those same reasons.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017, 12:58 AM by jseymour.)

Nevermind not enough disk space.

I'll make a post tomorrow, it's late here now. I'm main mod on the Jags reddit(Cromatose), I will try tomorrow to make a post with some pictures of how to use reddit if some of you have never been and what not. I would never recommend going over to BCC so I'll try and help out. I'll see you guys tomorrow. 

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017, 01:20 AM by archer56.)

I've put together forums from free hosting sites before and HTML'd it all out for a few different people.  Realistically the only annoying part would be the ads, but an ad blocker takes almost all of them out now a days anyway.  

Paying for domain hosting is the only thing i see as a problem if we wanna borrow the formatting from this website. Well that and the painstaking process of trying to transfer content.  

if we're really just looking to make a new MB that is easy enough as there are plenty of sites that offer MB software and hosting for free. 

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Keep me in the loop. It would be most likely easier for all of us to just migrate to an existing message board/fan forum. I'll start googling to see what's out there...
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I signed up for Reddit and plan to participate there.   But I gladly would also help financially contribute to a Message Board/ Forum similar to this one or if this one can be run independently.

I'm also down to help fund a migration or new site. We gotta keep the history of this board in place somehow....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I don't have much experience with web building but this looks like a promising start.

https://www.proboards.com
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I don't have much experience with web building but this looks like a promising start.
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.proboards.com'>https://www.proboards.com</a>

lol I was just about to post this. I started one up to see if there was any catch. It's free with ads and $5.99 without. Could be a good option.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:I'll make a post tomorrow, it's late here now. I'm main mod on the Jags reddit(Cromatose), I will try tomorrow to make a post with some pictures of how to use reddit if some of you have never been and what not. I would never recommend going over to BCC so I'll try and help out. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

That would be cool I want to yalls page but j couldn't figure out who was saying g what and when. Very confusing format?

Glad to see the board still here. I haven't been able to get on for the last 3 days. I figured they had pulled the plug early.

Some other not official fan boards I've visited that have a similar format as this one www.gotitans.com www.thebrownsboard.com I can't remember the jets one but it was also similar to this one. That's what we needs is a web host for just a message board.

We need to designate a site that people can access after June 1st to check on news of any potential new board being stood up. Reddit seems viable.

Quote:We need to designate a site that people can access after June 1st to check on news of any potential new board being stood up. Reddit seems viable.

Reddit might be the way to go if you're like me and can't stand FB or Twitter..

Facebook is for games and Twitter is for trolling.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Reddit might be the way to go if you're like me and can't stand FB or Twitter..

I signed up at reddit. I will be "Jagwyred " over there. Don't know how active I will be but we will see. I see that their Mods state that they do not allow any harsh negativity so that will be nice.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Reddit might be the way to go if you're like me and can't stand FB or Twitter..

I simply don't understand social media and people's cravings to inform the world of their personal business. Yet, these same people will moan and groan about loss of privacy.

Quote:I simply don't understand social media and people's cravings to inform the world of their personal business. Yet, these same people will moan and groan about loss of privacy.

Yup.. Completely turkey tarded
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

The most active I see right now is reddit. This is the first time I have been able to get on here in a week or two. I would like a dedicated board as well, but reddit is already up, and a decent amount of people have found it.

Guess this account is the one now? Rip HR86 2010-2017.

[Image: save_the_clock_tower_flyer.png]