Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Multiple dead, at least 8 injured in shooting at Ft. Lauderdale airport

Quote:He isn't puerto Rican. He's from New Jersey

Guess that makes him a hyphenated Puerto Rican-American then.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Why would you turn on FOX News?

I like to be trolled

Quote:Guess that makes him a hyphenated Puerto Rican-American then.

You were the one referring him as Puerto Rican. Just American to me like the many other shooters

Quote:Just flicked on Fox News. Why are they talking about Muslims?

Isn't the real story that some mentally disturbed person is carrying a gun around freely

Maybe because the shooter walked into an FBI office talking about ISIS.

Quote:Mental healthcare in this country is total garbage.

All you wacko liberals running around is proof of that. I thought your savior was going to fix all that with bummercare.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Maybe because the shooter walked into an FBI office talking about ISIS.

Yes not the actions of a plotting muslim, hey lets tip off the FBI!

Quote:All you wacko liberals running around is proof of that. I thought your savior was going to fix all that with bummercare.

You need proper Public Healthcare.

Quote:Yes not the actions of a plotting muslim, hey lets tip off the FBI!

No one said he was Muslim.

Quote:You need proper Public Healthcare.

Which is why President Trump is going to fix the colossal mess that is bummercare
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:No one said he was Muslim.
There's plenty here still hoping.

Quote:Which is why President Trump is going to fix the colossal mess that is bummercare

I bet you don't end up with better healthcare, he's had to backtrack on his like of British style healthcare

Here come's Obama.

Ready for angry Trumpettes to get worried about politicising the incident

Holy cow. Innocent people were killed. Everytime something like this happens the right goes I bet it was a Muslim and the left goes not a Muslim see!!!!! Fellow Americans died. It's tragic and awful and the blatant attempt to draw lines in the sand is disheartening for us as a country.

Quote:Holy cow. Innocent people were killed. Everytime something like this happens the right goes I bet it was a Muslim and the left goes not a Muslim see!!!!! Fellow Americans died. It's tragic and awful and the blatant attempt to draw lines in the sand is disheartening for us as a country.

It is certainly tragic, but I think everyone is desenitised as it is a regular issue and there's no desire by most to even try and fix the issue.

I mean mentally disturbed people carrying guns? Surely nobody can like that.

Quote:Wasn't a Muslim... Move along.
People lost their life.  Families lost loved ones.  Let's make it political.  SMH

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:There's plenty here still hoping.

Only you.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2017, 09:46 PM by lastonealive.)

Quote:People lost their life.  Families lost loved ones.  Let's make it political.  SMH

It was posted on a political forum?

Maybe have a word with Drifter

Quote:Here come's Obama.

Ready for angry Trumpettes to get worried about politicising the incident

Isn't this thread doing that enough?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Holy cow. Innocent people were killed. Everytime something like this happens the right goes I bet it was a Muslim and the left goes not a Muslim see!!!!! Fellow Americans died. It's tragic and awful and the blatant attempt to draw lines in the sand is disheartening for us as a country.
Beyond pathetic!  Politicizing every tragedy is disgusting.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Beyond pathetic!  Politicizing every tragedy is disgusting.

We are all guilty posting in a political forum