Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Megyn Kelly leaving fox news for nbc

Quote:That's a lot of money for just another pretty face.  WOW

And lets be honest. She isn't exactly a Spring chicken. I'm pretty sure her replacement won't be tough on the eyes or the ears.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017, 02:46 PM by Adam2012.)

Quote:NBC News has 8 million viewers.   In the same time slot, Bret Baier has 2.5 million viewers.   So, I don't know where you get the idea Fox has more viewers than NBC. 

Read the article. Kelly isn't doing NBC News (primarily). She's going to have a daytime show as well as a Sunday night show.

Think more NBC/Universal than NBC News. 

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:  lol ...seasoned citizens ... I like it. Perhaps I'm out of the loop, but I hadn't heard that one. I'm going to start using it. I'll get some weird looks, but I don't care.

And what's with you guys and the word liberal. Is that meant to be a shot to the heart? You just can't conceive of a conservative disagreeing with you, can you? I bet I'm to the right of you, but I'm not a Trump lap dog. You just can't deal with any non-group think.

Actually the term "seasoned citizens" comes from Rush Limbaugh.  That probably bothers liberals like you.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Actually the term "seasoned citizens" comes from Rush Limbaugh.  That probably bothers liberals like you.

So, I'm guessing he won't be using it then?

Quote:Obviously all old people then.

If you count people using portable oxygen as "old", then yes.

(Sorry, couldn't help myself)

Quote:Actually the term "seasoned citizens" comes from Rush Limbaugh.  That probably bothers liberals like you.

Liberals Liberals Liberals Liberals

When you are out of ideas and points to make ...

Quote:Liberals Liberals Liberals Liberals

When you are out of ideas and points to make ...

LOL.  It's funny watching liberals melt down.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:But she is an author and has a book deal. 

She has skills. They don't pay you mega bucks unless you do. And those skills translates to viewers. Or at least NBC hopes so.

Quote:LOL.  It's funny watching liberals melt down.

Thanks for proving the point. Over and over and over ...

Bernie Sanders = seasoned citizen
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Bernie Sanders = seasoned citizen

More like well done and over seasoned.

It'll be interesting to see how she is on a station where she doesn't have to pander to right-wingers.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:I almost fell over when I saw she was being paid $20M a year. Holy crap!!!

That's Brock Osweiler type money !!

Quote:I see Megan Kelly as the next Katie Couric. 

Much hotter and much more direct.  Katie is a terrible interviewer because her personality does not accommodate firing bullets with the touch questions.  On occasion when Katie does ask a tough question, she rarely follows it up with more driving questions. 

Quote:Damn...I'm in the wrong business.

.... and what might that be?  hanging out and posting random thoughts on a NFL message board ??

On 2nd thought, you may provide more value to this franchise than some of our players.

[Image: aa37a043126d67979bf551d82f57a2cb.jpg]

Quote:[Image: aa37a043126d67979bf551d82f57a2cb.jpg]

She needs a cheeseburger and a buttox..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Yowza!!!

Have you seen my baseball?

I wonder if she'll get obummer's teleprompter.

Pretty great job when you only have 2 lines: Conservatives are bad. Liberals are wonderful.

Even Adam couldn't screw that up.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:She needs a cheeseburger and a buttox..

I'd hit it.