Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Anyone Else Starting To Think Lee Might Bust?

Quote:Yes, there should be. It's a question, not a statement.

Simple English shouldn't be so hard to comprehend.
Stop, you look more and more ignorant the more you try and defend this. Just stop while you're way behind.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cut him. Don't even let him fly home on the team plane.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Quote:Yes, there should be. It's a question, not a statement.

Simple English shouldn't be so hard to comprehend.

You know I'm just bustin your chops Dakota! We go back bruh bruh!!!

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 10:02 PM by POnca.)

Cut Storm Johnson.

Oh, and Linder, too.

Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Lee a bust? No.. Allen Hurns a steal? Yes

no. i don't get the feeling he is going to bust.

1. its way too early to tell.

2. hes way too talented.

3. even saying that someone who hasnt played a single snap in the nfl yet will probably out play him is just ignorance.

4. the cecil comparison is relevant since people were saying he should be cut his rookie season. some posters saying he looks too "robotic" and those same posters are trolling Lee as well.

he is not only going to be fine, i think, as said before, that he is going to be a real steal at that 39 pick.

lots of promise all over the jaguars. bortles, hurns, branch looking good, lee's value was great.... etc. im excited as a fan as ive ever been.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Did what I wrote confuse you? You are connecting some very strange dots there.
I think you are confusing yourself

Dakota, go home! You're drunk!
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Are you so insecure as to need to insult everyone who disagrees with you?

Lee didn't have a full season last year, and WR is a difficult position to adjust to in the NFL. Flashes are all you can expect.
No. It was a question.

There are 2 answers to the question.

A - Yes, the thought has crossed my mind that Lee might not be any good.

B -  No, the thought that Lee might not be any good has never crossed my mind.

Personally, I really don't care. 

I do appreciate the random responses from the yahoos and knuckleheads though. It does entertain me to a degree.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:No. It was a question.

I do appreciate the random responses from the yahoos and knuckleheads though. It does entertain me to a degree.
BEEP BEEP BEEP

Before we even question if he is a bust, can we at least wait till week 4 of his rookie preseason?

Nope.

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 10:18 PM by Jagfan44.)

It's sad that the OP comes on here and starts this type of thread, knowing the replies that he will receive will be negative.  Almost like he wants the negative replies just so that he can put someone in their place.  Weird.

I feel like we havnt seen much of him yet

There's a difference between big possession receivers and skill receivers coming into the league, the smaller guys have to learn how to make separation. The bigger guys like blackmon and hurns just use their body which they've done all their lives to get open.  The thing is, once the smaller guys like shorts and lee learn how to do it, they turn into players like viktor cruz and desean jackson.  It also helps that they're placed in positions like the slot making it easier for them to get the early separation they need. 

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Blackmon struggled quite a bit when we first got him as well as throughout the first handful of games.  After that, he looked like a stud out there.  I'm not worried about Lee when he hasn't even been in one regular season game.

Quote:No. It was a question.

Sorry man, but that's not what "else" implies there. It's just not. If you ask if anyone ELSE thinks something, you are implicitly saying you do feel that way.

Naw I think it's just playing slow learning the plays, rookie, one qb sucks and the other one hasn't played with him at all

Quote:It's sad that the OP comes on here and starts this type of thread, knowing the replies that he will receive will be negative.  Almost like he wants the negative replies just so that he can put someone in their place.  Weird.

Thats an odd way to look at it. 

Why does replies to this type of thread have to automatically be what they were? Oh thats right because this fan base is largely ultra sensitive regarding its players. 

Theres nothing wrong with the question Dakota brought in the OP. 

Lee has not been the same player since his knee injury. 

man people are stupid on this forum